Windows 10: Slim down a fresh Windows 10 install

Discus and support Slim down a fresh Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible to remove all the crap that gets installed with a fresh install of Windows 10? I'm not talking about a the manufacturers crap but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NeverEndingPotential, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Slim down a fresh Windows 10 install

Is it possible to remove all the crap that gets installed with a fresh install of Windows 10? I'm not talking about a the manufacturers crap but the cruft that Microsoft installs. All I need on it is a browser and text editor to begin with boa whole heap of stuff that I will never use.

submitted by /u/NeverEndingPotential
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NeverEndingPotential, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 5, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Slim down a fresh Windows 10 install

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Slim down a fresh Windows 10 install

1. Slim down a fresh Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Slim down fresh

2. Fresh Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install of Windows 10: I've been getting blue screen errors that include;1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED -- When I try to reinstall windows via Recovery option.2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -- Whenever it feels like it.3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION -- RandomlyI'd like to just wipe my hard drive which I can do,...
  3. Windows slows down comparing when it was fresh installation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows slows down comparing when it was fresh installation: Hi I am using windows 10 64 bit I dont know if I should believe myth that says do a fresh windows installation every 4 or 5 years as it gets clogged and I feel windows slows down comparing when it was fresh installation Although I use utility Revo Uninstaller (there are...
  4. Slim down Windows 10 - make my own "lite" Edition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slim down Windows 10 - make my own "lite" Edition?: OK I did this before with DISM to create a "slightly" slimmed down 1903 image for our company computers. Now we have to build up a virtual desktop Infrastructure - so in a nutshell a virtualization server that will host loads of virtual Windows 10 clients. Obviously a...
  5. Fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of Windows 10: We are always encouraged to do a fresh install of Wondows 10 to avoid issues. I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 and I am just at the place where it says to setup an account. I am doing the install for a friend and while I know her email address i do not know her...
  6. Fresh Install Windows 10

Fresh Install Windows 10: Is it really required for me to create a new standard account that lack's admin priv after installing windows? submitted by /u/ntr0v3rt_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie3h97/fresh_install_windows_10/
  7. How can I slim down Win10 disk usage without formating or installing a fresh copy?

How can I slim down Win10 disk usage without formating or installing a fresh copy?: First things first, formating and repartitioning is a hard no. Fresh installing isn't much of an option either. This is why I made this post, in the first place. Seriously guys, this computer is driving me bananas. So I'm having a bit of trouble with a laptop. There's this...
  8. Windows 10 fresh install

Windows 10 fresh install: Im getting a black screen When trying to install a Windows 10 USB on the computer i just built. the computer has a ryzen 9 3900x on a gigabyte b450m ds3h with 16gb of corsair vengence ram and a 120gb ssd, it also has a saphire nitro+ graphics card but i dont think thats...
  9. Windows 10 Fresh Install

Windows 10 Fresh Install: Hoping for some help from the community - I've gotten myself to the point where my laptop is unable to boot. Ultimately my goal was to upgrade my laptop to a fresh Windows 10 install on a new SSD. With two different SSDs I got the 'Windows 10 unable to reset a required...
  10. fresh windows 10 install

fresh windows 10 install: hal.dll missing or corrupt windows 10 wont load I created media creation tool and booted to troubleshooting tried all the functions which ended with black screen I began windows install and after first restart it went black...