Windows 10: slmgr /dli: Product key not found

Discus and support slmgr /dli: Product key not found in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey,I just accidentally deleted my Windows Key with the command slmgr /upk. My actual intention was to use slmgr /dli to find out if I got a oem or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Valentin45646, May 23, 2022.

1. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

Hey,I just accidentally deleted my Windows Key with the command slmgr /upk. My actual intention was to use slmgr /dli to find out if I got a oem or retail license but I copied the wrong command. Now slmgr /dli says "Product key not found". But when I got to seetings>Activation it still says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account".So my question is, how can I install my key again, to be able to run slmgr /dli? I can't use the command to install a key since I have a digital license and no product key.

:)

Valentin45646, May 23, 2022

2. product key activation

That means your product key is linked to your account. To be sure of which license us on your pc, please follow these steps:

1. Digit "cmd" in windows search bar

2. Right click on "Command Prompt"

3. Select "Run as Administrator"

4. Digit "slmgr /dli" without quote and press ENTER

Read the MAIUSC word on line "Description".

StefanoTamiotti, May 23, 2022
  3. product key availability

Hi Andy
    Search activation from your taskbar to verify your activation status. If you have been successfully using Windows Update, your PC has a digital license on the M$ servers.

slmgr /dli: Product key not found [​IMG]

You can also obtain your current licensing status info using an elevated command prompt.

Type or copy & paste the following;

Code:
    slmgr /dli: Product key not found [​IMG]

W10 Tweaker, May 23, 2022
  4. Ferds_N Win User

slmgr /dli: Product key not found

Product Key

Hi there Jerrylugo, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

We need to check the status of your product key.

Please follow the steps below to check the status of your license key.

Please click Start menu, then type in CMD, right click and run as administrator.

Then on the command prompt window type in

slmgr -dli

This will show the kind of license that you have. It can be one of three types: Retail (FPP (Full Packaged Product)), OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), and Volume Licensing. The last type is usually for organisations that have multiple license keys and
    are not for resale. It is the type that is most often used for pirate copies of Windows.

If it doesn't work with that command, type in this command instead then press enter.

slmgr /dlv

and then please copy and paste the result in our conversation. Thanks!

Ferds_N, May 23, 2022
Thema:

slmgr /dli: Product key not found

1. slmgr /dli: Product key not found - Similar Threads - slmgr dli Product

2. my order product key not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my order product key not found: March 5, 2022 Order number 9625499076 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-product-key-not-found/f3b5ea20-870e-4019-ba55-9f3f2ed73fc4
  3. my order product key not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my order product key not found: March 5, 2022 Order number 9625499076 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-product-key-not-found/f3b5ea20-870e-4019-ba55-9f3f2ed73fc4
  4. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    slmgr /dli: Product key not found: Hey,I just accidentally deleted my Windows Key with the command slmgr /upk. My actual intention was to use slmgr /dli to find out if I got a oem or retail license but I copied the wrong command. Now slmgr /dli says "Product key not found". But when I got to...
  5. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slmgr /dli: Product key not found: Hey,I just accidentally deleted my Windows Key with the command slmgr /upk. My actual intention was to use slmgr /dli to find out if I got a oem or retail license but I copied the wrong command. Now slmgr /dli says "Product key not found". But when I got to...
  6. Why does slmgr/dli show me a windows partial key that I don't have recognize

Why does slmgr/dli show me a windows partial key that I don't have recognize: I have a windows partial key that I dont recognize.I have made a new windows installation and I have a windows partial key that I don't recognize from slmgr/dli. The laptop didn't come with a windows Free OS.And how can I remove it...
  7. Activation key product not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation key product not found: Activation key product, I cannot found it, can you help me please? I search for but unfortunately not found, due to transferring process from place to others. thanks...
  8. When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error.

When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error.: Hello, When I run cmd as an administrator and type Slmgr -dli, I get a warning. hence i can't see if my windows license is oem or not. what would be the reason? error is : error 0x80070422 occurred in connecting to the local WMI provider. On a computer running Microsoft...
  9. slmgr -dli shows "Licensed Status: Licensed" but the start menu still doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    slmgr -dli shows "Licensed Status: Licensed" but the start menu still doesn't work.: Any advice on fixing the start menu? It hasn't worked in well over a year. I'm paying $250 per month for Visual Studio Enterprise licensing so this just sucks that the freaking start menu doesn't work. I think I've paid $3,500 since the start menu quit. This sucks, and...
  10. SLMGR -DLI shows my windows is RETAIL. Will I be able to reactivate after new installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SLMGR -DLI shows my windows is RETAIL. Will I be able to reactivate after new installation?: submitted by /u/yvliew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwo82x/slmgr_dli_shows_my_windows_is_retail_will_i_be/