Windows 10: Slotomania Won't Start-up

Discus and support Slotomania Won't Start-up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I recently downloaded three Playtika games from the Microsoft Store; Slotomania, Caesar's Slots, and Slots-House of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HClarkL, Dec 1, 2018.

1. HClarkL Win User

Slotomania Won't Start-up

I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I recently downloaded three Playtika games from the Microsoft Store; Slotomania, Caesar's Slots, and Slots-House of Fun. Caesar's Slots and House of Fun work fine; however, I cannot get Slotomania to open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Slotomania several times without success. Resetting the app also has not worked. Lastly, a Microsoft technician remotely got on my laptop and determined it was not a Windows 10 issue. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

HClarkL

:)

HClarkL, Dec 1, 2018

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 1, 2018
  3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Dec 1, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Slotomania Won't Start-up - Similar Threads - Slotomania Won't Start

2. Windows won't start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't start up: HelloFew days ago I was getting a message on my desktop computer "USB current....." something and was "shutting down in 15 seconds to protect.......". After an online search it brought me to opening up the machine and cleaning it and then everything worked fine until...
  3. Window won't start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window won't start up.: When I turn my desktop on it has a black screen with a bunch of letters and words that I don't understand. Then down towards the bottom it says "initializing USB controllers," then after a few seconds it says "done press F10 to enter set up." When I press F10 nothing happens,...
  4. W10 won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 won't start up: I'm working on a PC that won't start up any more. I get the blue screen with the menu's, but not the Windows screen. System restore wouldn't work properly, or at least, didn't solve the problems. Tried to do a repair by taking out the HD and check the disk on another PC. It...
  5. slotomania game update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slotomania game update: There is an update for slotomania dated 4/14/21 on update star. Is this legit and can I download it to help my slotmania issue previously explained on 4/8 and 4/9. There was some window updates that i downloaded but it has not helped my ongoing problem with slotomania. No...
  6. slotomania game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slotomania game: I still have not gotten any further help from question on 4/9/21. I followed all suggestions including removed s mode. I have tried getting slotomania to open to game platform on both Chrome and Firefox browsers but still get the same message. I need further help....
  7. slotomania game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slotomania game: I created a slotomania account years ago and it was working just fine on my laptop until 2 weeks ago. I applied all suggestions that were sent to me, ie resetting, clearing cookies, uninstalling and redoing profile, etc. but nothing is working. It still does not open up to...
  8. slotomania game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slotomania game: I have been using slotomania for years but in the last 2 weeks, it will not let me past the login. It pops up with error saying whoops, there seems to be a problem, we are on it. Close all open browsers and restart. I have done this but it still does not work. I have...
  9. How to Transfer Slotomania

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Transfer Slotomania: I had to buy a new laptop and when I re-downloaded Slotomania from Microsoft Store, I had lost all my data for the game and had to start all over again. Is there any way to transfer my game data to the new laptop? The old laptop is not working at all, but if there is a way I...
  10. Computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't start up: When I went to start up the computer, It will not start up. The power indicator light won't light up. There is power going to the computer.as the light on the back is lite up. In July I upgraded to windows 10 Pro 64 bit from Windows Ultimate 64 bit. It has 12gb ram and a 256...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont slotomania open