Windows 10: Slots ads in Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Slots ads in Microsoft Jigsaw in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I honestly don't mind the other game adverts in the Jigsaw app, but these things are not only overly loud I HAVE to turn sound off if I don't want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Skiffygrrl, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Slots ads in Microsoft Jigsaw

I honestly don't mind the other game adverts in the Jigsaw app, but these things are not only overly loud I HAVE to turn sound off if I don't want to be blasted out of my chair, are full of flashing and rapidly f luttering images that I'm surprised haven't brought every sufferer of epilepsy in the WORLD suing y'all, but if I have something going in another window, THEY STOP PLAYING and won't start up again until I put the jigsaw window front and center. These rapidly flashing images are bad enough they could trigger seizures If you have to run 'em put up "if you're epileptic don't watch this ad" warnings.

JSYK, as much as I love Jigsaw, I'm on the verge of UNINSTALLING IT BECAUSE THESE STUPID SLOTS ADS ARE OVER THE TOP. The other games, like the Vikings one and such, those ads I don't mind so much. But the slots ads are absolutely hideous, disturbing to the ears and eyes, and, as I said, have me on the verge of uninstalling a game I love.

Don't tell me what I can do to bypass the ads; I'm living on a fixed income senior citizen, and I CAN'T BLOODY AFFORD TO PAY TO GO AD-FREE.

Just do something about the stupid slots ads, because, as I said, if the game window isn't the active window, they stop playing and don't start up again until I make the game window the top window again. So I'm stuck with em.

Until I uninstall.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:)

Skiffygrrl, Mar 4, 2020

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Slots ads in Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hi Loika

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Download the following utility, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Microsoft Jigsaw then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Launch it, scroll through the list then select Jigsaw

Click Remove

Restart then redownload Jigsaw then sign in.

Get Microsoft Jigsaw - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-jig...

Check if the ads are removed.

Andre for Directly, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Slots ads in Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Slots ads in Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Slots ads Microsoft

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  3. Stuck on ad in Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ad in Jigsaw: The Microsoft Jigsaw app often gets stuck on the ad that plays before a set of puzzles. This started happening regularly since a few days ago. It doesn´t always happen, some ads do load, but the app is useless when it does. No such issues with the Solitaire collection. Could...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: A recent update to the Microsoft Jigsaw reduced the number of backgrounds available. All but one of those left are dark backgrounds and mask the edges of darker puzzle pieces, which in fact is most of them. This is now six of the seven options and they're horrible! The only...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw - Ad doesn't allow access to games

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Ad doesn't allow access to games: Since Monday, 8-17-2020 I have been having issues with Microsoft Jigsaw. I do not have the premium version, so every few games there is an ad. The "Cooking Diary" ad is knocking out my games. It freezes at the end of it and when you click on "Close" nothing happens. I...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Adquiri ouro solucionando quebra-cabeças e troquei recentemente por uma nova coleção, o problema é que não está fazendo o download da coleção. Me ajudem, por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/f3c2097c-36fa-46cc-bcbe-eccef2fca811
  7. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Ads

Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Ads: I'm having trouble with the ads. The window is too small to close after watching it. Any ideas how to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle-ads/6bccfb7a-ec2a-43db-86a4-6bb038c988f9
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Ad Opens Browser Tab With Fake Microsoft Lotto

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Ad Opens Browser Tab With Fake Microsoft Lotto: I keep getting an ad on Microsoft Jigsaw that opens my browser via beautifulvacation.club with a notification box disguised as a system message that says you've won a chance to win a trip. I feel like there should be a report button for this, but I can't find any way to...
  9. Slots era ad will not close

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Slots era ad will not close: I play Sudoku and Minesweeper daily challenges, ignoring the ads which which are easy to close by clicking the close tab offered. The latest ad for the Slots Era app will not close by clicking close meaning that I cannot play the games. Why will this ad not close?...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I delete puzzles that I no longer use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/7bb206c8-7891-4e1b-b077-173120b35979