Windows 10: Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time.

Discus and support Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I really need help with my laptop. I'm a college student. I've been using this laptop for a long time now. One time during vacation, I wasn't able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MICHYPIE03_08, May 27, 2022.

1. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time.

Hi I really need help with my laptop. I'm a college student. I've been using this laptop for a long time now. One time during vacation, I wasn't able to use it for a long time. When I was about to use it again, it's not working properly. The laptop was so slow and lagging. Even typing is a big stress. The computer wasn't responding well to the keyboard. Core sore is working though, but every time I click something on the laptop it's not responding fast. Sometimes it will took 2- 5 minutes before it respond. Playing Video like movies is also not working properly. I've done everything I can to m

:)

MICHYPIE03_08, May 27, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Expensive Laptop Lagging and Very Slow

Thanks. One of the reports you posted listed a number of WER reports for a range of programs.

Please log in as normal. Open only the task manager.

About 3 minutes after logging in, post a screenshot of your task manager, Processes tab - thus:

Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time. [​IMG]

Could you please try these that I suggested?

dalchina, May 27, 2022
  3. Slow boot up laptop lagging

Laptop slow boot and lagging after free windows 10 upgrade from 8.1

paulnelsonsc, May 27, 2022
  4. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time.

Laptop Asus Slow/Lag during and everytime windows update

Hi Ron,

It's really odd for your computer to experience a performance issue (slowness/lag) after each and every update, hence, it should improve your computer's performance. There could be some software that's causing the issue, or an outdated driver/s. That said,
    we suggest that you check if following the steps on this article to improve the performance of your computer
    will work.

Let us know if you're able to determine the culprit after following the steps on the said article.

Carlos Tin, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time.

1. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time. - Similar Threads - Slow Lagging Laptop

2. Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop suddeny lagging and slow.: I have Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo 16. My laptop configuration is AMD Ryzen 9 7945Hx, Nvidia RTX 4080, 32gb Ram, 2Tb ssd,Windows 11 Home. My laptop suddenly lagging very much and became slow. Games are lagging and I'm getting low fps. I think Windows 11 is making some problems....
  3. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my laptop. One time when I was in vacation, I wasn't able to use my laptop for some time. A weeks maybe. When I tried to use it again, it won't work the same as it used to. The laptop's performance was really bad. It was lagging and...
  4. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.

Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my laptop. One time when I was in vacation, I wasn't able to use my laptop for some time. A weeks maybe. When I tried to use it again, it won't work the same as it used to. The laptop's performance was really bad. It was lagging and...
  5. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for some time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time.: Hi I really need help with my laptop. I'm a college student. I've been using this laptop for a long time now. One time during vacation, I wasn't able to use it for a long time. When I was about to use it again, it's not working properly. The laptop was so slow and lagging....
  7. Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time.

Slow and Lagging Laptop after not being used for a long time.: Hi I really need help with my laptop. I'm a college student. I've been using this laptop for a long time now. One time during vacation, I wasn't able to use it for a long time. When I was about to use it again, it's not working properly. The laptop was so slow and lagging....
  8. [help] windows is being slow when leave it for long time for something !!

[help] windows is being slow when leave it for long time for something !!: Hi, i will very very thanks to who can helped this issue : My PC running chrome , firefox , premiere pro, some games, and more thing! Its run with nice fps and performance! but when i use the apps for longer time 30min++ the app performance is still good! but when i...
  9. Laptop/In game lag whenever microphone is being used

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop/In game lag whenever microphone is being used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKvwshOnms Video of what is happening ^ I realize that the lag only occurs whenever the % on the task manager is being updated. This happens in discord, skype, TeamSpeak, or just voice recording. I have a Lenovo 720, I found a similar...
  10. laptop slow/lagging

laptop slow/lagging: ok the problem i m facing with my laptop is that its taking too much time to refresh.i play fortnite and its giving me 60 fps and suddenly now its giving me 25 fps thats too much performance drop.every thing on my laptop is running slow but the thing i dont understand is my...