Windows 10: Slow application

Discus and support Slow application in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi like my computer is soo slow on roblox player file Like very slow i don't know what to do Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SonyaAnderson1, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Slow application

Hi like my computer is soo slow on roblox player file Like very slow i don't know what to do Please help me

:)

SonyaAnderson1, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Only windows processes/software/applications are slow

Hi,

As per the above info, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running
    at the same time.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 23, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow application

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Slow application

1. Slow application - Similar Threads - Slow application

2. Mysterious application is slowing down my pc. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious application is slowing down my pc. How do I fix it?: I was using my new windows 11 laptop and recently, every time I shut it down and/or restart it, for a split second, the screen shows an app that is preventing my laptop from shutting down or restarting but then it carries on with the shut down or restart process as normal....
  3. Mysterious application is slowing down my pc. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mysterious application is slowing down my pc. How do I fix it?: I was using my new windows 11 laptop and recently, every time I shut it down and/or restart it, for a split second, the screen shows an app that is preventing my laptop from shutting down or restarting but then it carries on with the shut down or restart process as normal....
  4. windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?: Hi,when I login, all my startup applications like skype, teams, onedrive... takes about 3 to 5 minutes to load all of them.and I have a very fast computer.how I can improve this?is it possible to force windows starting all these applications in parallel?from what I can see...
  5. windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?

windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?: Hi,when I login, all my startup applications like skype, teams, onedrive... takes about 3 to 5 minutes to load all of them.and I have a very fast computer.how I can improve this?is it possible to force windows starting all these applications in parallel?from what I can see...
  6. applications slow to open after Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    applications slow to open after Windows 11 23h2 update: I updated to Windows 11 23H2 about 3weeks ago, and I have a lot issues with specific applications opening up slowly > 1-2 minutes. Prior to the upgrade, it worked fine.1. WSL used to take a couple of seconds to open up in the terminal. Now it 2-5 minutes. 2. rsa securid token...
  7. applications slow to open after Windows 11 23h2 update

applications slow to open after Windows 11 23h2 update: I updated to Windows 11 23H2 about 3weeks ago, and I have a lot issues with specific applications opening up slowly > 1-2 minutes. Prior to the upgrade, it worked fine.1. WSL used to take a couple of seconds to open up in the terminal. Now it 2-5 minutes. 2. rsa securid token...
  8. Very slow application opening time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow application opening time!: I'm starting any application and it goes to background with 0% CPU usage. I tried to reinstall windows several times but it didn't work. I have 2 windows 11 systems and on one of them all seems to work great. Applications are loading very VERY long. Some installation...
  9. Very slow application opening time!

Very slow application opening time!: I'm starting any application and it goes to background with 0% CPU usage. I tried to reinstall windows several times but it didn't work. I have 2 windows 11 systems and on one of them all seems to work great. Applications are loading very VERY long. Some installation...
  10. Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.

Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.: Hello, I have started to notice that my Internet was very slow suddenly 3 weeks ago. I since then started to do anything what was also said in other threads etc. e.g this one...