Windows 10: Slow battery and performance of computer

Discus and support Slow battery and performance of computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my computer battery at 100% but when you unplug it will disappear and my computer is really slow. How come this happen even my computer is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blanche_robel84, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Slow battery and performance of computer

I have my computer battery at 100% but when you unplug it will disappear and my computer is really slow. How come this happen even my computer is only a year old. I dont want to buy again. Please help me.

:)

blanche_robel84, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Slow battery and performance of computer

Slow Windows performance

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Did you make any changes to the settings?
    I suggest you to run Maintenance task and check if it helps to resolve the system slowness.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance or using high memory space, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs
    are running at the same time.

Please follow the steps below:

1) Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel

2) Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

3) Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

4) Click on System maintenance.

5) Click on Advanced on the System maintenance dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials
    if required).

6) Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the System maintenance troubleshooter.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Slow battery and performance of computer

1. Slow battery and performance of computer - Similar Threads - Slow battery performance

2. Slow battery and performance of computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow battery and performance of computer: I have my computer battery at 100% but when you unplug it will disappear and my computer is really slow. How come this happen even my computer is only a year old. I dont want to buy again. Please help me....
  3. Slow battery and performance of computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow battery and performance of computer: I have my computer battery at 100% but when you unplug it will disappear and my computer is really slow. How come this happen even my computer is only a year old. I dont want to buy again. Please help me....
  4. very slow battery and computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slow battery and computer: Hello,I have my computer batter at 100,% after unplugging it will disappear and my computer is really slow. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-battery-and-computer/55a9eed7-e071-4e9e-9e8f-801238433b88
  5. very slow battery and computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very slow battery and computer: Hello,I have my computer batter at 100,% after unplugging it will disappear and my computer is really slow. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-battery-and-computer/55a9eed7-e071-4e9e-9e8f-801238433b88
  6. very slow battery and computer

7. Slow Computer Performance

Slow Computer Performance: My computer has become a lot slower over the years. When first opening task manager it shows the CPU is at 50% usage even when there are no programs running. After a few seconds of opening task manager the CPU usage will go down to less than 10%. If I close and then open task...
  8. slow computer performance

slow computer performance: encountered the following related to my attempt to achieve better computing performance. Computer is slow. Request Id: 03a77f38-8cb7-4bd8-8dcf-164441a13001 Correlation Id: 86231520-e8ed-4dde-977e-6e5fa7015beb Timestamp: 2020-08-27T09:26:10Z Message: AADSTS50196: The...
  9. slow computer performance

slow computer performance: Hi,on occasion my computer slows way down at times and on occasion when this happens a small yellow window pops up and says " a program is slowing your computer what would you like to do -stop or ignore if I can make it to the stop option and click it before it disappears...
  10. Slow performance with low battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow performance with low battery: Hi I'm just looking for some advice on an Asus UX305F laptop I bought last week. It's working fine apart from a couple of things: - When the battery is getting low, say from 10% and down, the performance drops dramatically and everything, particularly the internet,...