Windows 10: Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.

Discus and support Slow Boot . Analysis data inside. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I enabled bitlocker on my SSD C:\ drive and when I found it slow booting I turned it off but the booting still slow about 1 min 15 sec Here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by William40, Feb 15, 2019.

1. William40 Win User

Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.

I enabled bitlocker on my SSD C:\ drive and when I found it slow booting I turned it off but the booting still slow about 1 min 15 sec

Here is the startup analysis data:

Slow Boot . Analysis data inside. [​IMG]

Is it possible to fix this issue ?

:)

William40, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Slow boot

Hi Craig,

Boot performance may slow can be due to corruptions. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried booting up your laptop in Safe Mode and check if the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Feb 15, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.

Data Analysis

Hi Sarah,

To get the same picture of your concern, may we know what is the app you're using for your data analysis?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.

1. Slow Boot . Analysis data inside. - Similar Threads - Slow Boot Analysis

2. How to analysis a slow system?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to analysis a slow system?: Hello,Several times a day my system hangs, so that I can't work with programs and for several minutes all programs freeze. There are many solutions on the internet, but none of them solve the problem. For example, the first thing anyone suggests is to use the sfc /scannow or...
  3. How to analysis a slow system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to analysis a slow system?: Hello,Several times a day my system hangs, so that I can't work with programs and for several minutes all programs freeze. There are many solutions on the internet, but none of them solve the problem. For example, the first thing anyone suggests is to use the sfc /scannow or...
  4. How to analysis a slow system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Data analysis - Microsoft 365 business ed French

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data analysis - Microsoft 365 business ed French: Hello,I have Microsoft 365 Business edition french. I don't know why when I click on Data Analysis I can't ask questions. It directly gives me suggestions. Is it happening to you as well ? What can I do please to have the questions bar ?Kind regards...
  6. Data analysis - Microsoft 365 business ed French

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data analysis - Microsoft 365 business ed French: Hello,I have Microsoft 365 Business edition french. I don't know why when I click on Data Analysis I can't ask questions. It directly gives me suggestions. Is it happening to you as well ? What can I do please to have the questions bar ?Kind regards...
  7. Data analysis - Microsoft 365 business ed French

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Onedrive full but no data inside

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive full but no data inside: The problem starts as follows:1. message "onedrive is 98% full"2. tried to liberate space on my pc and still the same message3. searching the community forum for advice3. I sign in onedrive where i found there was no data at all !!!4. I sign out from onedrive following one...
  9. Activity Logging and Analysis for a Data Geek

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Activity Logging and Analysis for a Data Geek: Hello, I am looking for some help with logging my activity on windows. Please note I am a bit of a data nerd and so what I am looking for is a bit different from a beginner user. While I can't program, I can usually find my way through cmd and more advanced windows...
  10. Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.: I enabled bitlocker on my SSD C:\ drive and when I found it slow booting I turned it off but the booting still slow about 1 min 15 sec Here is the startup analysis data: [img] Is it possible to fix this issue ? 127292