Windows 10: Slow Boot more than 4 min.

Discus and support Slow Boot more than 4 min. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Slowness occurs after loading the BIOS and before the User screen. There is also a Google Drive link with a MEMORY dump file, if necessary.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clamarc, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Clamarc Win User

Slow Boot more than 4 min.

Hi,
    Slowness occurs after loading the BIOS and before the User screen.

There is also a Google Drive link with a MEMORY dump file, if necessary.
    MEMORY.DMP

Windows 10 Pro 1903
    build 18362.836

thank you

:)

Clamarc, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Slow boot

Hi Craig,

Boot performance may slow can be due to corruptions. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried booting up your laptop in Safe Mode and check if the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 incredibly slow boot times.

Hi Kalpana,

I tried both suggestions and I'm still experiencing slow boot times.

Nearly 7 mins now, I will try the performance toolkit.

Thank you.

KITCHELL_Z, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Slow Boot more than 4 min.

Slow boot time on SSD 6-mins OS loading screen

Degradation here might have been gradual too but I cannot confirm... def not SSD speeds... something IS wrong. Here are some specs from mine...
    Slow Boot more than 4 min. [​IMG]

Slow Boot more than 4 min. [​IMG]

Now, would an update of Windows REALLY fix this? Doesn't this issue happen BEFORE we arrive "inside" the OS?

orlando1974, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Slow Boot more than 4 min.

1. Slow Boot more than 4 min. - Similar Threads - Slow Boot more

2. WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo: Hi Guys, I bought a new Lenovo L340 ideaPad 1TB HDD, 8GB Ram, i5 Gen 9, 4gb NVIDIA graphics card. The boot time for this laptop takes more than 2mins and the weird thing is after the Lenovo logo for few seconds, I am seeing black screen instead of Windows logo. No GUI...
  3. BSOD - when idle for more than 20 mins (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

BSOD - when idle for more than 20 mins (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR): Hello guys, This is my first thread here, cause I'm facing a problem for a long time and now I find it unbearable. I tried all the things I knew about computers. Maybe here you will help me to find a solution or at least an opinion. My HP 450 G5 laptop is having BSOD every...
  4. Timeline more than 4 days without ACC

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline more than 4 days without ACC: I think it goes without saying that not every1 want to surrender our privacy and give all our data to MS. Has any1 figured out how to "work the system" and allow for more than 4 days in the timeline? Thanks! 124796
  5. Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime: Windows 10 boot time is taking more than 30 mins,also after the boot is done the application's are not working as quick as expected and i get an error like " Microsoft Windows The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait. Do you want to end...
  6. Windows 10 slow to boot 3 mins

Windows 10 slow to boot 3 mins: why does it take 3 mins. to boot, I thought win 10 was supposed to be faster to boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-slow-to-boot-3-mins/841b9867-5d21-449b-bc66-277b929c1a5f
  7. Wifi not working for more than 2 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working for more than 2 mins: Hi, I have hp pavilion g6-1365ea laptop with OS: Windows 10 pro. I am fed up with ra-link 5930 built in adapter as wifi connection doesn't last more than 2-3 mins. M not sure if this is adapter issue or PC heat up issue..as it connects wifi when PC is cool..it gets heated up...
  8. Very slow 45 min Boot

Very slow 45 min Boot: Have run 4 times SFC and keeps finding errors. Can you help me determine what to do? Upgraded from win 7 Pro x64 to Win 10 Pro 10 days ago,, first week startup was perfect, then something happened, an upgrade or external program, don't know. Have read in other forums to...
  9. Extremely Slow Boot Time (3 min)

Extremely Slow Boot Time (3 min): Hi, I recently purchased a laptop with windows 10 x64. The product specifications are these: Star Wars™ Special Edition Notebook - 15-an001na (ENERGY STAR) Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support It's a HP laptop. The boot up time close to 3 minutes goes like this:...
  10. Boot loop and more than 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop and more than 1 monitor: hey guys i found my problem. i thought i was having a infinite boot loop. I'll give some background to the scenario. #1 Upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10Pro(64) #2 Installed fine, but borked all installed games on steam, couldnt load a single one. A laundry list of...