Windows 10: Slow boot time factory reset & windows reinstallation failed to fix

Discus and support Slow boot time factory reset & windows reinstallation failed to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Overnight, my Asus GL552VW started to get stuck on the manufacturer’s logo for about 90 seconds before moving on normally. Before that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by juliusadam, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Slow boot time factory reset & windows reinstallation failed to fix

Hi everyone, Overnight, my Asus GL552VW started to get stuck on the manufacturer’s logo for about 90 seconds before moving on normally. Before that booting process took about 15 seconds SSD. In safe mode, the boot time is back to normal. However, when I start with a clean boot, I still get stuck on Asus’ logo.This issue has me running circles. I’ve searched and found many similar cases with different solution. Unfortunately, nothing helped remove accessories, disable dvd driver, clean boot, increase virtual memory, turn off fast start up, change power option, remove graphic drivers, u

:)

juliusadam, Sep 7, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 7, 2021
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Sep 7, 2021
  4. slozomby Win User

Slow boot time factory reset & windows reinstallation failed to fix

windows 10 slow boot

on a virgin install with boot times that slow. i'd guess something is configured horribly wrong in the bios or the drive is not working right.
    reset the bios to factory and if it still boots slowly replace the drive. might check for a firmware update for the drive as well.

slozomby, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Slow boot time factory reset & windows reinstallation failed to fix

1. Slow boot time factory reset & windows reinstallation failed to fix - Similar Threads - Slow boot factory

2. Factory reset fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset fail: So I tried to factory reset my laptop, but I turned it off during factory reset, and now it's in like a blue screen boot loop. I've tried to trouble shoot it then restart it, but it just says "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes made." I can't even go back to...
  3. Factory reset fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset fail: So I tried to factory reset my laptop, but I turned it off during factory reset, and now it's in like a blue screen boot loop. I've tried to trouble shoot it then restart it, but it just says "There was a problem resetting your pc, no changes made." I can't even go back to...
  4. Computer wont boot and fails to factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wont boot and fails to factory reset: Hello,I've had this computer for around 5-4 years so i was expecting it to fail me at some point, my problem is my pc froze and crashed when i tried to reboot it took me to automatic repair loop where i cannot do any of the functions available to me as they end in an error...
  5. Computer wont boot and fails to factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wont boot and fails to factory reset: Hello,I've had this computer for around 5-4 years so i was expecting it to fail me at some point, my problem is my pc froze and crashed when i tried to reboot it took me to automatic repair loop where i cannot do any of the functions available to me as they end in an error...
  6. Computer wont boot and fails to factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows failed to factory reset

Windows failed to factory reset: I tried to factory reset my pc, and my pc just went into a black screen. so i left it with the black screen for 2 hours just to see if it was just doing it's thing... after that i tried to turn my pc off and on again, and now my pc just boots with a black screen and staight...
  8. Windows failed factory reset now wont boot

Windows failed factory reset now wont boot: I tried to factory reset my laptop but it failed now when i try to turn the laptop onto it goes to the fujitsu logo and then a black screen then goes back to logo in a continuous loop. How can i fix this? Thanks...
  9. Factory Reset Windows 10 failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory Reset Windows 10 failed: I want to give my old Laptop to someone else. To that, i want to remove all from this Laptop, including applications, personal data and all other things. To my knowledge, the right way is it to use the "Reset" function and to enable to remove all. When i do this, the Laptop...
  10. Factory reset keeps failing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset keeps failing: So I wanted to reset my computer and used the reset option on Windows around 40 it's stops and says: there was a problem resettig your PC, no changes were made. tried 2 more but got the same message every time So I ended up just doing a clean install with a USB which work....