Windows 10: Slow BOOT time when manufacturer's logo shows up and loading symbol underneath circles

Discus and support Slow BOOT time when manufacturer's logo shows up and loading symbol underneath circles in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Basically, all of a sudden, my laptop started booting for approximately 1 minute while before it only took it about 15 seconds. 90% of the booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DiamondsssDMD, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Slow BOOT time when manufacturer's logo shows up and loading symbol underneath circles

Basically, all of a sudden, my laptop started booting for approximately 1 minute while before it only took it about 15 seconds.

90% of the booting time is at the ASUS logo and with loading circle shown, circling for about 40-50 seconds and then it gets to Windows Log In screen, after that everything is fast. I have SSD 256 GB so it should be fast and it even was as I've already said. I've searched, found so many cases similar to mine and tried many things disabling fast boot, scanning for corrupt files, fixing them etc. but nothing helped so I feel that my case is kind of a specific nature.

Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit 10.0, Build 13363

System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

System Model: VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X509DA_M509DA

BIOS: X509DA.306

Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 4 CPUs, ~2.6GHz

Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

:)

DiamondsssDMD, Oct 26, 2020

2. Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? Normally the Windows logo appears while Windows is booting. How do I make the Windows logo appear while booting?

Sidharth Chatterjee, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Bastet Win User
    Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturer’s logo with the dotted circle animation, and it got me wondering as I too have not seen the Windows logo animation. I see the manufacturer’s version, then a pale blue screen with the dotted circle, then log in screen.
    My question is has the Windows logo version been removed?
    No gui boot is off.
    Running 2004 but has been the same since I purchased the laptop with Win 10.

Thanks.

Bastet, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Slow BOOT time when manufacturer's logo shows up and loading symbol underneath circles

windows 10 boot logo missing during startup.

I'll break it down into smaller steps. This is what happens on legacy BIOS PCs.

When the PC is powered on, it shows the manufacturer logo (Dell, Toshiba, HP, etc.), where you can press a key to enter the BIOS.

After the logo disppears, the Windows 8 or 10 logo is shown with the loading circle. (The boot screens are the same in both.)

Next, you will see a screen with just the loading circle, without any logos.

When this is gone, you will be taken to the lock screen, where you can sign in and get to your desktop.

JustPureFrancis, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Slow BOOT time when manufacturer's logo shows up and loading symbol underneath circles

1. Slow BOOT time when manufacturer's logo shows up and loading symbol underneath circles - Similar Threads - Slow BOOT manufacturer's

2. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  3. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  4. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...: Hi everyone I am so worried that there is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want windows logo please can you show a way to change to default...
  6. Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up: Happened after I had updated my computer. Additionally, when I the access advanced options my keyboard stops working so I cant even do anything while in those settings (although my mouse still works) submitted by /u/Shudoge [link] [comments]...
  7. Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?: Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? Normally the Windows logo appears while Windows is booting. How do I make the Windows logo appear while booting?...
  8. Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo

Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo: Hi guys Everytime I boot up my computer the motherboard bios logo shows and then it goes to a black screen with a loading symbol. I have a SSD and it use to boot up straight away and faster. Is there anything I can do to fix it? submitted by /u/ImKimchiii [link]...
  9. Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo

Slow boot speed, black screen with loading circle after windows 10 logo: [ATTACH] Basically what the title says, every time i boot this black screen with additional laggy loading circle appears after the windows logo is done loading and it takes a while to actually get to windows. fast startup on/off has no effect, running on 2 HDDs and their...
  10. boot time loading slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    boot time loading slow.: I am facing the following problems while using my Dell laptop for the past few weeks : 1 The boot time loading of the laptop has become very slow due to unknown causes. 2 The opening of files,folders, and softwares also takes a considerable amount of time during...