Windows 10: SLOW BOOT UP LAPTOP

Discus and support SLOW BOOT UP LAPTOP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Dell Inspiron laptop very very slow to boot up and the Edge icon always come with ' microsoft edge is not responding' . I am 80 yrs old and not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PERSOALAN, Nov 25, 2021.

1. PERSOALAN Win User

SLOW BOOT UP LAPTOP

My Dell Inspiron laptop very very slow to boot up and the Edge icon always come with ' microsoft edge is not responding' . I am 80 yrs old and not computer savy so please list the corrections in simple language. Many thanks,

:)

PERSOALAN, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Slow boot

Hi Craig,

Boot performance may slow can be due to corruptions. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried booting up your laptop in Safe Mode and check if the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Nov 25, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

SLOW BOOT UP LAPTOP

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

SLOW BOOT UP LAPTOP

1. SLOW BOOT UP LAPTOP - Similar Threads - SLOW BOOT LAPTOP

2. Slow boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow boot up: HelloI have gaming pc with the this optionCPU: i9 12900kRam: 32 DDR5Storage: Samsung 980pro 1TBGPU: 3060 12GBMotherboard: Zsus z690-eCooling: Kraken water coolingWhy is the bios bootup is 19 sec? the ssd is in the right place.Thank you...
  3. Slow boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow boot up: HelloI have gaming pc with the this optionCPU: i9 12900kRam: 32 DDR5Storage: Samsung 980pro 1TBGPU: 3060 12GBMotherboard: Zsus z690-eCooling: Kraken water coolingWhy is the bios bootup is 19 sec? the ssd is in the right place.Thank you...
  4. Slow Boot on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Boot on Laptop: I have a Dell laptop which is very slow to boot with the disk running at 100% for extended periods in Task Manager. I have tweaked a bit but it is still slow so I was wondering which startup services cause the most bother in this respect. So far I have checked the AV and that...
  5. Slow Boot on Laptop

Slow Boot on Laptop: I have a Dell laptop which is very slow to boot with the disk running at 100% for extended periods in Task Manager. I have tweaked a bit but it is still slow so I was wondering which startup services cause the most bother in this respect. So far I have checked the AV and that...
  6. Slow Boot on Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. SLOW BOOT UP LAPTOP

SLOW BOOT UP LAPTOP: My Dell Inspiron laptop very very slow to boot up and the Edge icon always come with ' microsoft edge is not responding' . I am 80 yrs old and not computer savy so please list the corrections in simple language. Many thanks,...
  8. Slow boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot up: Hi I updated my notebook yesterday to 2004 and it now seems a lot slower to boot up, any one else have this issue and any idea how it can be fixed? I am just running these commands from a post I found on the Microsoft forum dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth...
  9. slow boot up

slow boot up: Hi,i'm facing an issue for about 5 month and its slow boot up of my windows 10 windows fast start up is turned on and i tried to turn it off to see if anything changes but nothing changed and it just got slower now it takes around 3 minutes to boot up while fast start up is...
  10. Slow laptop boot

Slow laptop boot: Hello all, so I have quite big problem.So firstly my laptop specs: CPU: i3-6100u RAM: 8GB DDR4 GPU: Intel HD 520 + NVIDIA GT 920MX HDD: SEAGATE 1TB 5400RPM OS: WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 So my problem: I have this problem about 2-3months , anyway I tryed many things but none of...