Windows 10: slow boot Windows performance recorder

Discus and support slow boot Windows performance recorder in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hp laptop 15-bs0xx intel celeron n3060 8 GB DDR3 Ram 1 TB HD My startup time is 2.30 I've done the diagnostic tests. Computer is OK defrag the drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VinceVincent1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. slow boot Windows performance recorder

hp laptop 15-bs0xx
    intel celeron n3060
    8 GB DDR3 Ram
    1 TB HD

My startup time is 2.30

I've done the diagnostic tests. Computer is OK
    defrag the drive
    removed startup programs
    updated drivers

I ran Windows performance recorder and have uploaded the file here. I had a hard time finding a place to store this file. I'm using Firefox Send. The link is only good for 7 days, so if the link expires and someone wants to download it to help, post a reply and I'll upload it again.

https://send.firefox.com/download/e21b0162c7/#uLTqaL6dBq7BLhAwWwxvlA

Thank you for your help

Vincent

:)

VinceVincent1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Mar 14, 2019
  4. slow boot Windows performance recorder

WINDOWS 10 slow performance after upgrade

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• After upgrading to windows 10 did you try update drivers?
    Issue: Slow performance

Method: 1

Perform System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all on the left side panel.
    • Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method: 2

Perform Clean Boot

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a “clean boot” in Windows

Refer to Windows 8.1 steps, as they are applicable to Windows 10.

Note: Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Issue:
    VIDEO FREEZES

Update drivers

I would like you to update the drivers of the computer.

Follow the steps below to update the graphics card drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard
    • Go to device manager
    • Right-click your display/graphic/video and audio/sound/realtek
      drivers.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Please reply us with the above information & status to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

slow boot Windows performance recorder

1. slow boot Windows performance recorder - Similar Threads - slow boot performance

2. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  3. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  4. NVME slow boot - Untraceable via Windows Performance Recorder?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    NVME slow boot - Untraceable via Windows Performance Recorder?: Hello everyone. Since update 20H2 (W10Pro 19042.964), my boot takes about 3 minutes to enter Windows (it takes too much time to lighten up USB peripherals in load screen), using a Samsung 960Pro nvme disk (health OK). I've tried everything: uninstall a lot of startup...
  5. windows performance recorder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows performance recorder: how do i record the high dpc latency from the windows performance recorder.I am encountering audio cracking/popping accompanied with fps drops in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-performance-recorder/c08a00b7-dbb9-40a3-95db-761185420741
  6. W10 slow boot and poor performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 slow boot and poor performance: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for your time and dedication. Originally, my problem is stated in the title. I've been stuck with this for months. Recently I found this forum and tried to fix it for 264542th time (not kidding, just exaggerating) by following steps given...
  7. Windows Performance Recorder and Analyzer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Performance Recorder and Analyzer: I'm trying to figure out why one of my computers is snappier than the other when they both have virtually identical hardware. These two Windows performance tools seem like a good way to go, but they present the user with a daunting quantity of data. I'm starting with...
  8. HP4730s slow boot and slow performance after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP4730s slow boot and slow performance after windows 10 update: My computer has performed happily on windows 10 until the latest update this week, it is now almost unusable. Anybody have an answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp4730s-slow-boot-and-slow-performance-after/a51cb924-5bf0-4e33-834b-85fb2a90da6c
  9. Windows Performance Recorder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Performance Recorder: Windows 10 with latest updates. Trying to install Windows Performance Recorder from the SDK toolkit. First the install failed because .NET 4.6.3 was not installed so installed 4.6.2 was all I could find. Now the install is failing. Log file says Failed to verify hash of...
  10. Windows performance recorder will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows performance recorder will not install: When trying to install the Windows performance recorder from the sdk for windows 10, once I get to the windows kits privacy page and click next, nothing happens, or rather, the whole install box disappears. I'm running it as admin. It;s from here; Windows performance recorder...