Windows 10: Slow boot.

Discus and support Slow boot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; takes 10 minutes to come up acessing the hard drive intermittenttly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by homasKennedy, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Slow boot.

takes 10 minutes to come up acessing the hard drive intermittenttly.

:)

homasKennedy, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Slow boot

Hi Craig,

Boot performance may slow can be due to corruptions. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried booting up your laptop in Safe Mode and check if the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Aug 26, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 26, 2019
  4. ac1113 Win User

Slow boot.

Another Windows 10 slow boot up question

To Stefano

After completing the first set of steps you suggested, my boot time has now gone to 20min. Slow boot. :( I am trying to get to scandisk to see if it is a disk error, but i have defragged it previously.

To Kapil,

I managed to get it to the command prompt selection, but then it just skips the request and goes in to boot mode. Do I have to run sysconfig in troubleshooting mode or can I just run it as an admin once it boots?

To Peter,

I tried everything you suggested. The slow boot up is after my reset of win10.

ac1113, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Slow boot.

1. Slow boot. - Similar Threads - Slow boot

2. Windows boot very very slow after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot very very slow after last update: After the last update my Windows its booting so slow like 10 minutes to start up and i dont want to wait that anymore, i already try with some fixes but dont work. IF YOU WILL ANSWER I ONLY WANT A DIRECT AND HELPFUL SOLUTION Thanks....
  3. Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows boot slow after update URGENT PLEASE: I need to finish my project and i update my pc but after update it now my windows boot slow very very slow like 1-2 hours to start, akready try with a clean boot and the simple and harder issues, i really need help, i already search solutions but all can help me its good by...
  4. I need help with slow boot times on windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help with slow boot times on windows 10 1903: I have recently updated from 1607 and my boot time was consistently 10 seconds, every single time without fail. Since updating to 1903 my boot time is now 55 seconds and I am getting errors in event viewer over boot times, this is what I have done so far. - Run sfc scannow...
  5. I need help with slow boot times on windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help with slow boot times on windows 10 1903: I have recently updated from 1607 and my boot time was consistently 10 seconds, every single time without fail. Since updating to 1903 my boot time is now 55 seconds and I am getting errors in event viewer over boot times, this is what I have done so far. - Run sfc scannow...
  6. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Windows 7 mades Dell E5430 i5 laptop very slow boot up and disk...

Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Windows 7 mades Dell E5430 i5 laptop very slow boot up and disk...: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit upgrade from Windows 7 Pro has made my Dell Latitude E5430 i5 8GB laptop very slow boot up and disk stuck at 100%. It takes an age to boot up with black screen and timer running, when finally does get to login/signin screen it takes ages to get the...
  7. windows 10 boot slow after update

windows 10 boot slow after update: My Windows 10 boot so so slow after the last update, this is the first problem with an update in my PC, Please someone give me a solution. Jacob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-slow-after-update/be21766d-d72f-46d9-a35f-86364a166ec8
  8. My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 have a slow boot up i have only 1 month to reset. I have a ssd ultra II. I...: But is unsuccesfully. Is the microsoft have a bug for the startup? submitted by /u/manlink2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dppt8s/my_windows_10_have_a_slow_boot_up_i_have_only_1/
  9. Windows 10 Slow boot plz help

Windows 10 Slow boot plz help: Hello, so windows 10 takes 15 mins to boot. the booting logo is laggy and moves in a circle slowly. it used to boot within 10 seconds, i have tried these fixes to no avail - Disable/enable fast startup - Edit virtual memory - reset BIOS to reccomended - disable all start up...
  10. Windows 10 very slow booting and working.....

Windows 10 very slow booting and working.....: Welcome.. In my second laptop Samsung I5 the system are booting veeeery slowly ( sometimes even 10 minutes).. I did scan for viruses and malweres, I did a defragmentation, optimalisation and upgrade to the version 1903.. No changes.... I instal a program HDDLife and info is...