Windows 10: Slow booting Issue.

Discus and support Slow booting Issue. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an i3 Lenovo laptop with windows home edition pre-loaded. I am facing a slow booting issue leading to a blank screen for 30 seconds. Then Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Purushotham H C, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Slow booting Issue.

I have an i3 Lenovo laptop with windows home edition pre-loaded. I am facing a slow booting issue leading to a blank screen for 30 seconds. Then Please wait screen appears and the windows login page appears. I am facing this issue after the windows 10 2004 update.

:)

Purushotham H C, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Slow boot

Hi Craig,

Boot performance may slow can be due to corruptions. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried booting up your laptop in Safe Mode and check if the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Slow booting Issue.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Slow booting Issue.

1. Slow booting Issue. - Similar Threads - Slow booting Issue

2. Slow booting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow booting: Hi!So my laptop HP EliteBook 8470p has been starting up very slow recently, probably about 2 minutes - 3 minutes. It has a 128gb ssd and it used to startup really fast. I already did every method shown in Youtube videos and it did not work. I also did a memory and hard disk...
  3. Slow booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow booting: Hi!So my laptop HP EliteBook 8470p has been starting up very slow recently, probably about 2 minutes - 3 minutes. It has a 128gb ssd and it used to startup really fast. I already did every method shown in Youtube videos and it did not work. I also did a memory and hard disk...
  4. SLOW BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SLOW BOOT: My Toshiba laptop has 4gb of ram and ssd the problem is turning it on takes a lot of time like 10-20 minsfan is spinning charging and power light indicator is on it will only boot when the network light indicator turn on and its on red lighttried cleaning ram and ram slot...
  5. Slow boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow boot: Hello everyonePlease I need help, in windows 7, I know it's dated but the 'starting windows logo' part takes way longer after installing a lot of performance and sercuirty updates, welcome part is pretty fast but starting windows takes around 2 minutes, please help. Deleting...
  6. Slow boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow boot: Hello everyonePlease I need help, in windows 7, I know it's dated but the 'starting windows logo' part takes way longer after installing a lot of performance and sercuirty updates, welcome part is pretty fast but starting windows takes around 2 minutes, please help. Deleting...
  7. Slow boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot: Please, my booting very slow, what can i do to it to make boot faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-boot/31aa9b5a-44ac-4968-a391-e0753744d8d9
  8. slow boot

slow boot: hello everyone, the build number of the system is 19042.546 ssd on the slot m2 is patriot viper vpn 100 1 TB i am sending the file from windows performance recorder it happens from the second start after a clean installation link here...
  9. Slow booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow booting: I have an asus lapop with i5 8th gen processor 8gb ram and 2 gb graphics. Tge booting time is 20 seconds. Is it normal? Can i decrease the booting time? Sometimes the booting time varies(irregularity in booting time).kindlybprovide some easy and understandable ways....
  10. Slow boot and irritating issues while running

Slow boot and irritating issues while running: Hey guys, I have the 64 Bit version of Win 10 on my custom built PC and I'd like to ask for your help. So about 2 weeks ago I noticed that everytime I boot into Windows, before the Lock Screen shows up, there's a black screen with cursor and I have to wait about one minute...