Windows 10: slow booting issuse

Discus and support slow booting issuse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system takes 4-6 minute to booting up and it takes 1-2 minutes to load desktop apps my system has.. intel i5 8th gen processor windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gokul_raj, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Gokul_raj Win User

slow booting issuse

My system takes 4-6 minute to booting up and

it takes 1-2 minutes to load desktop apps

my system has..

• intel i5 8th gen processor
    • windows 10 home

help me to fix this issues

:)

Gokul_raj, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Slow boot

Hi Craig,

Boot performance may slow can be due to corruptions. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried booting up your laptop in Safe Mode and check if the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 15, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 15, 2019
  4. ac1113 Win User

slow booting issuse

Another Windows 10 slow boot up question

To Stefano

After completing the first set of steps you suggested, my boot time has now gone to 20min. slow booting issuse :( I am trying to get to scandisk to see if it is a disk error, but i have defragged it previously.

To Kapil,

I managed to get it to the command prompt selection, but then it just skips the request and goes in to boot mode. Do I have to run sysconfig in troubleshooting mode or can I just run it as an admin once it boots?

To Peter,

I tried everything you suggested. The slow boot up is after my reset of win10.

ac1113, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

slow booting issuse

1. slow booting issuse - Similar Threads - slow booting issuse

2. issuse on exchange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issuse on exchange: on local exchange i have this problem when i searching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issuse-on-exchange/abbffe0c-e0e3-408f-905e-2575c47ba31f
  3. issuse on exchange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issuse on exchange: on local exchange i have this problem when i searching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issuse-on-exchange/abbffe0c-e0e3-408f-905e-2575c47ba31f
  4. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Issuses.: After I Have Got All The Cords Connected With My ComputerWindows 10 To My MonitorDell Rev A02, I Receive No Output. I Have Tried Everything Forums Have Suggested And Nothing Has Worked. I'm Using A DVI Cord And DVI To 9 pin Converter. Have Not Even Booted The Computer Yet....
  5. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Issuses.: After I Have Got All The Cords Connected With My ComputerWindows 10 To My MonitorDell Rev A02, I Receive No Output. I Have Tried Everything Forums Have Suggested And Nothing Has Worked. I'm Using A DVI Cord And DVI To 9 pin Converter. Have Not Even Booted The Computer Yet....
  6. Monitor Issuses.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Infinit boot bluescreens with no issus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Infinit boot bluescreens with no issus: Hello,When I start my pc, in 1 case over 10 my pc normally start but a few minutes later it crashed with a bluescreens that didn't want to be repaired automatically or with commands like "bootrec /fixmbr and /fixboot". safe mode for the starting didn't want to load. in the...
  8. Laptop keypad issuse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keypad issuse: My n key is not working in laptop keypad, But the screen keypad is working. I am update keyboard in device manager then suddenly n key is working in laptop keypad but sometimes later again stop working then what the issue is that???...
  9. Uninstalling Issuses

Uninstalling Issuses: Why I cannot uninstall my program from control panel? It always says a error occour while unistalling your program How can I again unitsall my program from control panel?...
  10. unistalling Issuses

unistalling Issuses: Why I cannot unistall my program from control panel? It always says a error occour while unistalling your program How can I again unitsall my program from control panel?...