Windows 10: Slow Bootup.

Discus and support Slow Bootup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After installing the most recent Windows, my Toshiba Satellite is taking any where from 20 - 45 Minute to boot up. I have reduced the programs that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryLeBeau, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Slow Bootup.

After installing the most recent Windows, my Toshiba Satellite is taking any where from 20 - 45 Minute to boot up. I have reduced the programs that start when the computer is turned on. Still no change.

:)

JerryLeBeau, Oct 17, 2018

2. slow bootup

Hello Shahul,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Place your computer in clean boot state and check the status of the issue.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Further, if the issue persists try Method 2.

Method 2:

Refer the suggestion provided by Gerry C J Cornell replied on October 27, 2015 on the below thread link and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/40e62792-9aba-4d23-b314-324b770763f2

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anusha Verma, Oct 17, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Slow Bootup.

Bootup Process Suddenly Became Very Long

I have manually installed Windows on my prebuild PC. Usually the bootup process took 15 seconds at most. Recently I started noticing very slow reboot speeds and soon after that the bootup process also became very slow. Here is what I see when I boot the
    PC up:

• ASUS Logo with a spinner below
    • Just a spinner on a black background
    • Plain green screen (green is my accent colour) for about 10 seconds
    Usually I would only see the ASUS logo with a spinner and then the lockscreen would show up. I can't recall doing anything weird recently, apart from using a tool called GeekUninstaller to force the removal of some third-party software.

The PC has become very slow to turn on. Is there any way to check which processes are taking so long to be started?

Patryk Michalik, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Slow Bootup.

1. Slow Bootup. - Similar Threads - Slow Bootup

2. Windows extremely slow after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows extremely slow after bootup: My windows 11 got suddenly extremely slow.After I boot windows the PC is not usable.The startup apps loads for 10-20 minutes.Any app I'm trying to open chrome, Explorer... takes a few minutes to react.I cannot click on anything. Context menus takes 2-3 minutes to show...
  3. Windows extremely slow after bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows extremely slow after bootup: My windows 11 got suddenly extremely slow.After I boot windows the PC is not usable.The startup apps loads for 10-20 minutes.Any app I'm trying to open chrome, Explorer... takes a few minutes to react.I cannot click on anything. Context menus takes 2-3 minutes to show...
  4. Bootup has slowed down immensely. Already tried most common tips. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootup has slowed down immensely. Already tried most common tips. What can I do?: Current state of my laptop I have a kinda old Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop powered by an i7 CPU, 16GB RAM and 1TB HDD. When I upgraded it to Windows 10 in 2015 it took about 10-20 seconds to boot. I used it pretty much every day for a year, then barely used it a few times a...
  5. Win10 Slow bootup 155secord

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Slow bootup 155secord: Hi everyone, I am having 2 sets of Intel NUC10, both are installed with WIN 10 Home. All BIOS and drivers are correctly installed and they are the latest from Intel. All windows updates are installed without issue. But my boot up is very slow, both are the same, which...
  6. slow bootup with black screen and PC is dead slow afetr windows 7 to windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow bootup with black screen and PC is dead slow afetr windows 7 to windows 10 pro upgrade: Hi I upgraded my PC to windows 10 pro from window 7 . After the upgrade i am seeing following issue 1. boot up is slow with black screen for 3-4 mins 2. Over all system performance is too slow . 3. i have 3.5 Ghz processor with 900Gb free space + all other...
  7. Windows Command Processor making the system slow after 2 min of bootup.

Windows Command Processor making the system slow after 2 min of bootup.: [ATTACH] My CPU is working at 100% after 2 minutes of bootup. The only thing i\"m using is Google Chrome, Skype for Business and this makes the whole process slow. System Config: Intel i5-8400@2.80Ghz Gigabyte Z370 HD3P-CF Motherboard 8GB DDR4 Ram 128GB SSD and 1TB...
  8. Windows 10 Slow BootUp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Slow BootUp: Hello everyone and thank you for the time you putting in to answer, I have recently installed a new windows 10 enterprise 64bit its latest version from Microsoft website i think build 2004 , and before that i had Windows 10 enterprise 64bit version 10.0.10586 build 10586...
  9. Startup menu items disappear, system is incredibly slow on bootup

Startup menu items disappear, system is incredibly slow on bootup: Hey everyone. I encountered the weirdest problem today. My 2019 machine (on the last build before 2004) started acting weird this morning. All my startup programs, like my mouse software, battery tender, backup, etc. stopped opening up on boot. Furthermore, typing and...
  10. Slow bootup time due to "waiting for ProfSvc" on a laptop.

Slow bootup time due to "waiting for ProfSvc" on a laptop.: Hi there, interesting question here that drives me crazy for a few days straight. I have a laptop here. Use it for music production, so there is a ton of software installed. (Especially some Avid stuff can be really intrusive.) Anyway, lately my bootups were getting over...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1809 slow boot up

2. pc boots up to slow like 2 hours slow

3. system update 1809 slow bootup