Windows 10: Slow browsers

Discus and support Slow browsers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys On my previous post, I said that I have reformatted my w10 so started with a blank canvas again. I was using Google Chrome as browser, but it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frenchman96, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Slow browsers

Guys

On my previous post, I said that I have reformatted my w10 so started with a blank canvas again. I was using Google Chrome as browser, but it is EXCEPTIALLY slow so i did a Google question and the world opened with solutions, but also, many people had same probl;em.

I have tried Opera and Edge, all slow, maybe Edge a bit faster.

How can this be with a clean install and all working ok except browser, is it because browser problems are net related and not pc problem. advice please as when I c/o Google Chrom icon, screen open totally white until it eventually opens.

:)

frenchman96, Feb 28, 2021

2. Slow Browser

Hi Susan,

To address your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you already performed a speedtest for your internet connection?
    • Does your other devices experience the same slowness in browsing?
    • Have you turned off your addons on your browsers?

For the meantime, you can perform a reset on your Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

ErwinJames San, Feb 28, 2021
  3. very slow browsers

GrahamWhibley, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Slow browsers

very slow browsers

GrahamWhibley, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Slow browsers

1. Slow browsers - Similar Threads - Slow browsers

2. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...
  3. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...
  4. Why is Microsoft Intentionally slowing down other web browsers and forcing Bing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Intentionally slowing down other web browsers and forcing Bing and...: Clean buildfresh installremove bing and the other bloatware you are too afraid to allow to compete on its own merits by registry - destroyed Winanother clean BuildTurn everything off, try to use DDG or Opera - slow as F, with 400+mbs tested.#Use bloody edge, turn everything...
  5. Why is Microsoft Intentionally slowing down other web browsers and forcing Bing and...

Why is Microsoft Intentionally slowing down other web browsers and forcing Bing and...: Clean buildfresh installremove bing and the other bloatware you are too afraid to allow to compete on its own merits by registry - destroyed Winanother clean BuildTurn everything off, try to use DDG or Opera - slow as F, with 400+mbs tested.#Use bloody edge, turn everything...
  6. Cloudflare does speedup my DNS lookups but slows down loading my browser homepage...

Cloudflare does speedup my DNS lookups but slows down loading my browser homepage...: Cloudflare does speedup my DNS lookups but slows down loading my browser homepage https://ecosia.org .and that every time it is reloaded : What causes this behavior and how do I circumvent it? should I put the IP in the HOSTS file ? ciao bart...
  7. Cloudflare does speedup my DNS lookups but slows down loading my browser homepage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloudflare does speedup my DNS lookups but slows down loading my browser homepage...: Cloudflare does speedup my DNS lookups but slows down loading my browser homepage https://ecosia.org .and that every time it is reloaded : What causes this behavior and how do I circumvent it? should I put the IP in the HOSTS file ? ciao bart...
  8. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...
  9. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...
  10. Windows 10 and browsers slow

Windows 10 and browsers slow: Sirs, I have been using windows 10 for ages no problem, now the systems are unusable after accessing internet with any browser, Firefox, edge etc. is works fine for about 15 minutes the system becomes totally unresponsive. Have looked on web and there are numerous incidents...