Windows 10: Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

Discus and support Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I posted this support request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sajjio, May 14, 2019.

1. Sajjio Win User

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

Sajjio, May 14, 2019

2. Delete browsing history in EDGE browser, and firefox browser wroking slow after Windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Follow the steps below and check if your issue is resolved.

Step 1: Open Edge browser, click on
    More actions i.e. “
    located at the top right hand side corner of the page.

Step 2: Click on Settings options.

Step 3: Click on Choose what to clear under
    Clear browsing data option, and check the Browsing history box.

Step 4: Close and open the browser, and check if the changes are effective.

Regarding Firefox browser working slow, I suggest you to delete the
    Browser History, Cache and cookies, and check if it helps.

We will be happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 14, 2019
  3. jr1651 Win User
    Delete browsing history in EDGE browser, and firefox browser wroking slow after Windows 10 upgrade.

Original Title: windows 10 microsoft edge and Firefox

As anyone found a way to delete history automatically with Microsoft Edge. or is this not an option. If so I'll wait before using it.

Also I use Firefox updated version. Since Windows 10 installation the browser is slow to open. I've tried a number of suggestions which included removal and re-install. No success.

Anyone have the same problem?

jr1651, May 14, 2019
  4. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

Unresponsive script error in Firefox browser

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Firefox browser. We will help you.

• Are you facing the same issue in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • Did you try deleting the browsing history and clearing the cache and check if the issue resolves?
    If it works fine in Internet explorer and Microsoft Edge and not in Firefox, I suggest you to
    uninstall the Firefox application and reinstall it and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and features.
    • Select the Firefox app and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the Firefox and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

1. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox - Similar Threads - Slow browsing browsers

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  4. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. All internet browsers except for Edge not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All internet browsers except for Edge not opening: I've been running into an issue very recently where every browser on my desktop Firefox, Brave, and Chrome has failed to open barring Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. So far I've tried manually opening these browsers from my shortcuts, from the task bar, and from their...
  6. All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?: I have a Surface Pro 6 running … I can't tell you which version of Windows 10 because "About" in Settings won't load. Anyway, I have recently deleted my old profile, which was corrupted, and created a new user for myself. And I've upgraded or downloaded three browsers:...
  7. Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 : Slow browsing with Chrome or FireFox but not Edge. Why??: I have a really weird problem. Since a few days, when browsing with Chrome it has been slow hell. The websites are taking way too long to initialize the loading. I can't even do the Google Speed Test. It says "The test can't be completed due to a problem with the network....
  8. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge: Hi, I have just purchased a Dell xps 13, and did a reset on it when I purchased. (it was bought from somebody, second hand so wanted to be cautious). Running windows 10 with latest updates. When trying to browse on any browser except Edge, web pages take a long time to...
  9. Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet in all browsers except Edge after windows 10 update: Hello! After I updated Windows 10 all Internet Browsers(Chrome, Opera, Mozila) started running very slow except Edge. I have a bad past with Edge, so i would like to switch. Somebody please help fix this problem. Thanks, Edvards...
  10. Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web

in Browsers and Email
    Browser's extremely slow (Edge + Firefox) when surfing the web: browsing the web is "extremely" slow, I tried edge and firefox and both have this issue. However, on my other local user account it works just fine. My ISP is not the problem because as I mentioned, my other local user is just fine. I ran ccleaner and scanned for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. every browser is slow except edge

2. slow internet except edge

3. browser slow except edge