Windows 10: Slow browsing

Discus and support Slow browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 19 Pro Version 1903. Bowsing is extremely slow an all common browsers. When I scan my C-Disc I get results like this:[ATTACH] or like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by erich390, Feb 9, 2020.

1. erich390 Win User

Slow browsing

I have Windows 19 Pro Version 1903. Bowsing is extremely slow an all common browsers. When I scan my C-Disc I get results like this: Slow browsing d591afdb-ed38-4ea6-8098-a3831f5573b4?upload=true.jpg

or like this: Slow browsing 33569a0e-ec86-4229-9cbc-bff0017847cd?upload=true.jpg

When I start a repair program which corrects the errors, I have normal browsing speed for some time. But after a varying period of time it slows down again. I have not been able to specify a specific condition as cause of this effect.

Has anybody an Idea as to what I could do, to have constant fast browsing speed?

:)

erich390, Feb 9, 2020

2. Brand New laptop - but browsing/internet SLOW - help

Hi Sonja,

Slow browsing and downloading concerns can be related to incorrect network configuration settings. If the issue is confined to using the mentioned browsers, it could be a result of profile or Windows Update corruption. Let us review some things to correctly
    address the issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Do you get a specific error message along with downloading or browsing the Internet?
    • How are you connected to the Internet? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Do you encounter the same difficulty using another profile?
    • What specific steps have you taken so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 9, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow browsing

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Slow browsing

1. Slow browsing - Similar Threads - Slow browsing

2. Slow web browsing performance after power outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow web browsing performance after power outage: I can confirm that the router is fine. Other PC's on the network don't have this issue, only my computer is affected.Issue is present across all browsers: Chrome, FireFox, and Edge.I've already run sfc /scannow, which found and fixed some corrupted files but didn't resolve...
  3. Slow web browsing performance after power outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow web browsing performance after power outage: I can confirm that the router is fine. Other PC's on the network don't have this issue, only my computer is affected.Issue is present across all browsers: Chrome, FireFox, and Edge.I've already run sfc /scannow, which found and fixed some corrupted files but didn't resolve...
  4. Slow web browsing performance after power outage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...: My laptop extremely running slow even I just open the file explorer easliy not responding or browser. I already tried to space up my Local Disk C until it doesn't seem red, but my drive D still red because I don't have external disk anymore. I also already uninstalled all the...
  6. My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...: My laptop extremely running slow even I just open the file explorer easliy not responding or browser. I already tried to space up my Local Disk C until it doesn't seem red, but my drive D still red because I don't have external disk anymore. I also already uninstalled all the...
  7. My laptop just running extremely slow even just open the file explorer and browsing in...

8. Why does my windows 11 laptop suddenly slow down when browsing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows 11 laptop suddenly slow down when browsing?: Sometimes when I type something there is a long delay, then it catches up very slowly. When it does this, everything I do seems to have a delay of up to several seconds.I use firefox mostly, so not sure if it's a browser issue.I don't have a lot of apps running and task...
  9. Why does my windows 11 laptop suddenly slow down when browsing?

Why does my windows 11 laptop suddenly slow down when browsing?: Sometimes when I type something there is a long delay, then it catches up very slowly. When it does this, everything I do seems to have a delay of up to several seconds.I use firefox mostly, so not sure if it's a browser issue.I don't have a lot of apps running and task...
  10. What could be causing my Window 10 system to slow down specifically when browsing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What could be causing my Window 10 system to slow down specifically when browsing?: Are there any troubleshooting steps I can take to fix the slow performance of my Window 10 system <link Removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-could-be-causing-my-window-10-system-to-slow/eeaee7b8-43ed-4005-a034-bb93fc5ead8d