Windows 10: Slow Buffering

Discus and support Slow Buffering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having problems with very slow static buffering.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesPeters2, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Slow Buffering

I'm having problems with very slow static buffering.

:)

CharlesPeters2, Aug 23, 2019
  2. yock12 Win User

Slow Buffering

When I download a video from the internet the buffering is so slow I can't watch or download the Movie.

I have an Asus M32 series. win10 Home. Desktop

yock12, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 buffers slow after the upgrade.

Original title: Windows 10 slow buffering

I just installed Windows 10 and the buffering is now so slow that it freezes. Is there a way to correct this so video appears normal speed?

TorranceClayton, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Slow Buffering

Windows 10 buffers slow after the upgrade.

RolfWagnerTD, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Slow Buffering

1. Slow Buffering - Similar Threads - Slow Buffering

2. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  3. Windows Computer slow buffering videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Computer slow buffering videos: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5406 2 in 1 Computer that I got recently. However the computer has this really annoying problem where whatever online video you play such as youtube, the video will just load forever. However I noticed that if I change the audio source, for...
  4. Windows Computer slow buffering videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Computer slow buffering videos: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5406 2 in 1 Computer that I got recently. However the computer has this really annoying problem where whatever online video you play such as youtube, the video will just load forever. However I noticed that if I change the audio source, for...
  5. Windows Computer slow buffering videos

6. My system is slow & displays buffering, I'm considering Reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system is slow & displays buffering, I'm considering Reset my PC: My old laptop has been slowing recently and this past week I was having problems with the Touchpad driver. I have used a wireless mouse for almost a week when I was trying to get it working again with the help of the Acer Community. Nothing solved the problem next so I was...
  7. My system is slow & displays buffering, I'm considering Reset my PC

My system is slow & displays buffering, I'm considering Reset my PC: My old laptop has been slowing recently and this past week I was having problems with the Touchpad driver. I have used a wireless mouse for almost a week when I was trying to get it working again with the help of the Acer Community. Nothing solved the problem next so I was...
  8. My system is slow & displays buffering, I'm considering Reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. slow performance/ lots of buffering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow performance/ lots of buffering: How do I get performance speed back to normal? It buffers when I watch Netflix, YouTube, and bit chute, and fb game room. I am not very tech savvy, so please keep in mind, please give me a step by step answer, thanks....
  10. Slow internet/buffering of videos and music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet/buffering of videos and music: I recently noticed that when I use Youtube, the video stops loading and it starts buffering and I also have the same problem when using Spotify and this issue has resulted in my internet being slow and not loading as fast anymore......