Windows 10: Slow computer after it updated last night

Discus and support Slow computer after it updated last night in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tracygodfrey1, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Slow computer after it updated last night

When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again? It's very frustrating to use for work! Thanks Slow computer after it updated last night :)

:)

tracygodfrey1, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jan 10, 2019
  4. AngelaH7 Win User

Slow computer after it updated last night

Since the windows update I did last night my computer is running slow. Can I go back to before the update as I can't work like this.

Since the windows update I did last night my computer is running slow, I am going through all the suggestions but it is not sorting it out. Can I go back to before the update as I can't work like this.

AngelaH7, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Slow computer after it updated last night

1. Slow computer after it updated last night - Similar Threads - Slow computer updated

2. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update: Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn...
  3. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update: Hello everyone!After last night update 13.04 or 14.04 I have been receiving BSOD. After I uninstalled the update that has happened, I receive random PC freeze that does not allow me to restart it via restart button on PC, nor turn it off via Power button, but I have to turn...
  4. Computer is getting BSOD and freezes after last night update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE: I logged on this morning and everything on my desktop is gone. Windows 10 / 64 Bit This is the update that was installed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023057/update-reliability-for-windows-10-versions-1507-to-1909 I have tried the following: 1. Disabled...
  6. (NEED ADVICE) Fully reset my computer last night after it started running incredibly slow...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (NEED ADVICE) Fully reset my computer last night after it started running incredibly slow...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZeskReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6v5l0/need_advice_fully_reset_my_computer_last_night/
  7. Windows update last night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update last night: Just checkexc what was new after the update applied last night and can't find anything about Microsoft overwriting my personalisations. For instance you have removed my wallpaper and replaced it with a black screen and have changed my screensaver from "Windows 10 is ****" to...
  8. Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer completely freezes after updating windows last night: I received help via the Microsoft chat support and had the problem fixed by updating my graphics driver. I was able to play games and browse the web that night but as I logged off it said it was updating. Bringing me to today where my computer crashes anywhere from 4-6...
  9. Last nights update failed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Last nights update failed.: Since last nights update my computer won't take my pin number, says it is wrong. 65051
  10. Black screen after update last night

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after update last night: Hi, This morning Sept 15 after the update to Win 10 1703 x64, 2 computers had a black screen when starting. Came to the blue Windows Logo then went black but with a moveable cursor after hearing open music. I closed them down and restarted them. One has come up...