Windows 10: Slow Computer and Audio Cracking after Driver update

Discus and support Slow Computer and Audio Cracking after Driver update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was updating my drivers today and when I installed the last driver, my computer turned slow and the audio started to crackle whenever it played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarlosVela-Leos, May 11, 2021.

1. Slow Computer and Audio Cracking after Driver update

I was updating my drivers today and when I installed the last driver, my computer turned slow and the audio started to crackle whenever it played something.The last driver that I installed was a driver called Intel- Phonebook Access Pse Service. Its supposedly a driver for bluetooth but when I went to roll back the changes in Device Manager, there was no roll back button. I tried to recover my device from a restore point and it couldn’t restore after 4 hours. From there, my only choice was to wipe my Windows 10 pc and start from scratch. It worked for a while, but then i noticed that my extern

:)

CarlosVela-Leos, May 11, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 11, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 11, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Slow Computer and Audio Cracking after Driver update

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Slow Computer and Audio Cracking after Driver update

1. Slow Computer and Audio Cracking after Driver update - Similar Threads - Slow Computer Audio

2. No Audio After Updating Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio After Updating Drivers: Hi! I've been digging through the forums to find a solution to why my audio isn't working. I've updated my drivers, I learned that my monitor would have sound but not my headphones. I've checked the cords and made sure that the headset itself works. I used a pair of Bluetooth...
  3. Audio Cracking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Cracking: My audio was working fine when I plug in my headphones then I took it out. Then I had audio cracking. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cracking/c3b75143-6ad3-428b-a505-c3889a7b521d
  4. Computer is slow after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer is slow after updating drivers: I recently updated my drivers and ever since my PC has been extremely slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-slow-after-updating-drivers/45223b1e-486d-4a0a-91af-243a901e4993
  5. Bluetooth audio cracking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio cracking: After I've done with the latest windows updates, my bluetooth audio system not working properly, it just cracks. I've tried many bt audio devices but the sound is still cracking. Please guide me to solve this problem. submitted by /u/yogbeeThe [link] [comments]...
  6. Computer slow after update

Computer slow after update: After the last update I immediately noticed that my computer was taking much longer to load my starting apps. What once took 5 seconds now sometimes takes up to a minute! After a bit of use, I found that the same applied to not just startup, but everything. Loading steam,...
  7. Crackly Audio after windows 10 update

Crackly Audio after windows 10 update: Hello. My PC is now unusable due to crackling sound. It was fine before 2004 update. I have rolled back to version 1909 OS build 18363.1016 and it is still inaudible. I have tried every thing imaginable, many different drivers etc. Nothing works. I have read I am not the...
  8. Crackly Airpod's audio

Crackly Airpod's audio: Hello, I have made the same question like this a couple of days ago about my Airpod's audio problem. My Airpod's have this weird audio problem where every 10-20 seconds it makes a weird crackly, annoying sound. The person who answered my question before did solve my problem,...
  9. slow computer after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    slow computer after update: i had the same issue after an update but my update number wasnt the same as the one everyone else is complaining about. i couldnt find an update to match that one. however microsoft edge had been installed on the my computer and although i am having issues with uninstalling...
  10. Audio popping and cracking

Audio popping and cracking: My build System Builder - Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING, Zondda-B ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker I've had issues with my build since I built it 2 years ago. I replaced the gigabyte motherboard once, same issues. I got audio popping and its very...