Windows 10: Slow computer - rundll32 crashing

Discus and support Slow computer - rundll32 crashing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer is running very slow. It's got an i5 4690K processor and NVIDIA GTX 970 card but I have lousy frame rates in most games. So I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hell9000, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Hell9000 Win User

Slow computer - rundll32 crashing

My computer is running very slow. It's got an i5 4690K processor and NVIDIA GTX 970 card but I have lousy frame rates in most games.
    So I tried running a diagnostic tool with system mechanic and Rundll32 is crashing nearly ALL the time. There are no errors but the readout below shows the thing crashes every few hours. Could this be the cause of the slow running? I have tried virus scans with AVG and malwarebytes and found nothing.

Slow computer - rundll32 crashing [​IMG]

:)

Hell9000, Apr 5, 2016

2. Computer slow and crashes

Services that funnily enough weren't visible before the AU.

Alex Brook, Apr 5, 2016
  3. J.DD Win User
    Computer slow and crashes

I dont know if anyone has noticed but there are also missing descriptions for some services in services

J.DD, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Slow computer - rundll32 crashing

Computer Chicken, Apr 5, 2016
Thema:

Slow computer - rundll32 crashing

1. Slow computer - rundll32 crashing - Similar Threads - Slow computer rundll32

2. Game Crashed Now Computer is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crashed Now Computer is slow: I was playing a game, nothing crazy normal day, when my game started to stutter than crash, I would think nothing of it only now my computer has been slowly than a snail. I’ve done disk clean up, checked for stuff on my task manager, checked for viruses and malware just in...
  3. Game Crashed Now Computer is slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Crashed Now Computer is slow: I was playing a game, nothing crazy normal day, when my game started to stutter than crash, I would think nothing of it only now my computer has been slowly than a snail. I’ve done disk clean up, checked for stuff on my task manager, checked for viruses and malware just in...
  4. Game Crashed Now Computer is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. rundll32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rundll32: I have a program that has a "d3d.dll" file in it and when I run the program it causes "rundll32.exe" to run.When I exit, and check the task manager "rundll32.exe" is still running as a process. This causes problems when I run the program again.So haw can I stop the...
  6. rundll32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rundll32: I have a program that has a "d3d.dll" file in it and when I run the program it causes "rundll32.exe" to run.When I exit, and check the task manager "rundll32.exe" is still running as a process. This causes problems when I run the program again.So haw can I stop the...
  7. Rundll32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rundll32: I just have a question about something that happens all the time for me. When i start my pc while its fully been shutdown, my task manager looks always good and the same as each start up. But always, aftrr i would "restart" my pc. Not shutdown and restart. Rundll32...
  8. RUNDLL32.EXE

RUNDLL32.EXE: I am running Windows 10, ver 1909, OS build 18363.720. The RUNDLL#@.exe file has ceased to function. I can not longer access the screen saver program and the screen saver does not work. when I try to access the screen saver program thu settings I get the following message...
  9. Rundll32

Rundll32: Ever since I downloaded the windows 10 update from windows 8, my laptop was never the same! I had the laptop for over 5 years and now the CPU is running at 99-100 percent, with tons of windows host/rundll32 processors in the background, causing it to run so slow I can’t...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...