Windows 10: Slow computer - rundll32 crashing

Discus and support Slow computer - rundll32 crashing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer is running very slow. It's got an i5 4690K processor and NVIDIA GTX 970 card but I have lousy frame rates in most games. So I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hell9000, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Hell9000 Win User

Slow computer - rundll32 crashing

My computer is running very slow. It's got an i5 4690K processor and NVIDIA GTX 970 card but I have lousy frame rates in most games.
    So I tried running a diagnostic tool with system mechanic and Rundll32 is crashing nearly ALL the time. There are no errors but the readout below shows the thing crashes every few hours. Could this be the cause of the slow running? I have tried virus scans with AVG and malwarebytes and found nothing.

Slow computer - rundll32 crashing [​IMG]

:)

Hell9000, Apr 5, 2016

2. Computer slow and crashes

Services that funnily enough weren't visible before the AU.

Alex Brook, Apr 5, 2016
  3. J.DD Win User
    Computer slow and crashes

I dont know if anyone has noticed but there are also missing descriptions for some services in services

J.DD, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Slow computer - rundll32 crashing

Computer Chicken, Apr 5, 2016
Thema:

Slow computer - rundll32 crashing

1. Slow computer - rundll32 crashing - Similar Threads - Slow computer rundll32

2. slow computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow computer: I have a HP Pavilion Elite and it has suddenly become very slow. I am running Windows 10 (latest update), Malwarebytes (scan ever day), and Windows Defender. In order to get the computer to respond I frequently have to click the mouse up to ten times, other times it works...
  3. slow computer

slow computer: Hello, The problem I'm having is when I turn my lap top on it takes like 5 - 10 minutes to get to my opening page. When I do get there trying to get a web site is the same thing. Please HELP!...
  4. Slow computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow computer: My new Lenovo Yoga 15" is less than a month old and is running very very slow. Any suggestions for me to fix it myself? I'm using Windows Edge browser and sometimes Google Chrome browser. Both run slow....
  5. Slow Computer

Slow Computer: What to do to make my computer run faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/slow-computer/b9f58696-cd47-4fd2-8f50-78e4f94423d5
  6. cannot get rid of rundll32.exe

cannot get rid of rundll32.exe: Hey guys, some rundll32 processes are doing whatever in my computer and this seems to be very important to them, so that I cannot work comfortably. With Autoruns64.exe I could delete some processes(see this post), but some malicious ones are still there. sfc /scannow didnt...
  7. rundll32.exe causes heavy problems

rundll32.exe causes heavy problems: Hi everyone, It's simply impossible to work fluently without been stopped, because of this process. All rundll32 processes in Task Manager point to the same process in system32. Many antivirus softwares have been tried, but nothing found. System info: Lenovo yoga with i7...
  8. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...
  9. Computer slow, programs crashing and frequent blue screening

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer slow, programs crashing and frequent blue screening: Hello, I'm writing this from my phone because my computer is unusable for extended periods of time right now. My primary hard drive (the one with my windows installation) is becoming very problematic. It started yesterday when I noticed programs randomly hanging and not...
  10. rundll32.exe detected as virus by Avast

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe detected as virus by Avast: Hi, I have a big issue i have all the time a popup coming from Avast saying it has detected a virus in rundll32.exe It comes when i open explorer or when set volume. Now the worst is that i cant even setup the playback devices for my Audio, when i try to go to sound...