Windows 10: Slow Copy/Cut last few days

Discus and support Slow Copy/Cut last few days in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Copy/Cut/Paste has become very slow past few days 523 mb taking over an hour,currently stuck at 25% for past 30 mins. Small files get to 90% after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daveb47, Sep 1, 2020.

1. daveb47 Win User

Slow Copy/Cut last few days

Copy/Cut/Paste has become very slow past few days 523 mb taking over an hour,currently stuck at 25% for past 30 mins.
    Small files get to 90% after quite a while,then sticks indefinaatejy,
    Urgent hep needed please

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1903, 18362.1016)

:)

daveb47, Sep 1, 2020

2. Cutting and copying in Paint greyed out

Hello Mary,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Paint greyed out option in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• How exactly are you opening the pictures in Paint?
    • Have you tried to copy and paste the pictures in paint and check?

We suggest you to once try copy the picture and then paste it in paint and check if you are able to use the cut option.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Can not cut or copy and paste multiple files

In windows 10 I can not cut or copy and paste multiple files from one location to another like I use to be able to in Windows 8. It seems to copy/cut one of the files but then stalls and never moves the other files that are selected. Any suggestions? Thanks!

aaaabbbb69, Sep 1, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Slow Copy/Cut last few days - Similar Threads - Slow Copy Cut

2. Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days: Hey guys,after already having stability issues and blue screens mid this year, I did a clean reinstall of windows a month back and everything was running smooth until a few days ago, I didn't change anything in my system when it started and I kept all drivers up to date. Here...
  3. Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days: Hey guys,after already having stability issues and blue screens mid this year, I did a clean reinstall of windows a month back and everything was running smooth until a few days ago, I didn't change anything in my system when it started and I kept all drivers up to date. Here...
  4. Mutliple BSOD over the last few days

Mutliple BSOD over the last few days: After checking the event viewer after a BSOD I see this error that I posted below not sure what it means exactly can anyone help? Using Windows 10 The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4 (0x0000000000000083, 0x0000000018118000,...
  5. Been crashing for the last few days

Been crashing for the last few days: Hi there, I've been crashing a bunch for the last few days, starting on the 13th. I believe it started with an update I did right before I updated to the feature update version 2004, or maybe with the update to 2004 itself. I actually crashed 4 times in one day, then 2 the...
  6. Auto sleep not working in last few days

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto sleep not working in last few days: There is something stopping Windows auto-sleeping for me in the last few days. The screen goes blank, but then something brings it back to life before my PC sleeps. I've looked at powercfg -requests - lastwake etc. but can't see anything. It's not USB controllers either...
  7. ebay's been acting weird the last few days?

ebay's been acting weird the last few days?: Since a few days the ebay page looks like the screenshot shows. [ATTACH] I use win10 and firefox and have not changed anything in the settings. This is also only the case on ebay. Unfortunately, I can't even find a field where I could log in. Do others have...
  8. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  9. BSOD over the last few days

BSOD over the last few days: I've noticed that over the last few days my machine has been crashing randomly. This machine is fairly static, software is very rarely added. It's mainly just Windows Updates. Any idea where to start?...
  10. Windows 10 slow copy and cut speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 slow copy and cut speed: I regularly move files from drive C to other drives. It used to be that files were moved instantly. Now, however, it takes minutes to move them. The speed is now very slow and often drop to kilobytes per seconds. Moving files from the same drive is still as fast as usual,...