Windows 10: Slow Desktop Loading

Discus and support Slow Desktop Loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have a dell vostro 15 3568 laptop. Since last few months the loading time after entering the password is taking longer than usual. With 8 gb ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SoumyaduttaDash, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Slow Desktop Loading

Hi

I have a dell vostro 15 3568 laptop. Since last few months the loading time after entering the password is taking longer than usual.

With 8 gb ram and i5 processor I am facing this issue. after entering the password i have to wait for minimum of 2-3 minutes to get the right click popup. And after that its working fast. The same problem ocurrs everytime i start the computer. The system is always upto date. Please help me out o make it faster.

Thank You.

:)

SoumyaduttaDash, Oct 11, 2018
  2. TIVVEY Win User

slow loading desktop

I tried the clean boot it didn't resolve slow desktop loading issues in Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

TIVVEY, Oct 11, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Slow Desktop Loading

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Slow Desktop Loading

1. Slow Desktop Loading - Similar Threads - Slow Desktop Loading

2. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  3. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  4. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  6. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  7. Browsers loading slow since enabling Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers loading slow since enabling Remote Desktop: I ventured into remote desktop activity and I am regretting it. I was using the Windows Store Remote Desktop app to connect to host computers. I was able to connect successfully. However, since enabling remote desktop my browser pages are loading extremely slow when in my...
  8. slow loading desktop apps when boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading desktop apps when boot: At the time of boot . My laptop load Desktop apps slowly when I enable/install these services my laptop load desktop application slowly Other problems like enabling WSL(Windows service for Linux) Installing database like oracle 11g Enabling virtualization...
  9. Slow boot time on SSD and slow Desktop icons loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow boot time on SSD and slow Desktop icons loading: Hi all, I'm using an Intel SSD 240GB 520 series. Always loading very fast, i.e., about 8 seconds from cold boot. Since windows 10 is installed, boot time is about 20 seconds and desktop icons take some time to refresh and load their images. Regarding the boot time:...
  10. Slow loading desktop and freezing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow loading desktop and freezing issues: So for the past month I been having issues with logging in my computer. It would load my desktop slowly or freeze if I leave it the I see the mouse with the loading icon and it will load for an hour. I try restarting multi times. I also went into safe mode and it loads fine I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow desktop loading

2. Nov. 2018 - Do desktop icons slow down a pc?