Windows 10: Slow desktop

Discus and support Slow desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I put in my PIN to turn on my desktop,it takes forever to load.How do I make it faster?It is a HP 19.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NATALIA1040, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Slow desktop

When I put in my PIN to turn on my desktop,it takes forever to load.How do I make it faster?It is a HP 19.

:)

NATALIA1040, Aug 1, 2021
  2. TIVVEY Win User

slow loading desktop

I tried the clean boot it didn't resolve slow desktop loading issues in Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

TIVVEY, Aug 1, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Slow desktop

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Slow desktop

1. Slow desktop - Similar Threads - Slow desktop

2. Hardwired internet on desktop connects very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hardwired internet on desktop connects very slow: Hi all,My desktop uses Ethernet cable for internet as it has no wifi card. As of a month ago, the internet seemingly connected instantly when I would start up my computer allowing for the few startup programs I do run to open and run fine. However, the last month or so it has...
  3. Desktop with HDD after upgrading to Windows 10 is very slow.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop with HDD after upgrading to Windows 10 is very slow.: Hello,A few days ago, I upgraded to Windows 10 on my desktop. And the HDD, even though it's not downright slow 64 MB Cache, 7200 rpm - specifications here, it doesn't make it at all.When turned on, it takes about half a minute for the login screen to appear. And even after...
  4. Slow desktop boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow desktop boot.: I have Windows 10 on an SSD and it should boot in a few seconds, but it takes about a minute to properly boot. At 1st I didn't care but now i'm getting annoyed, so I decided to check whats causing this slow boot and I found out that the "Service Host: DNS Client" is the...
  5. HP Pavilion Desktop - Used for Photo Editing - Slow Performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion Desktop - Used for Photo Editing - Slow Performance: As you all know or some may not know, I don't know. But I use my HP Pavilion Desktop as my photo editing device. This computer has 16 GB of installed RAM (Memory), a 500 GB SSD for the Windows 10 OS, and a 1TB HDD for storage. It is supposed to have a lot of power with plenty...
  6. HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF1013: Slow performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Slim Desktop - S01-pF1013: Slow performance: I just bought this computer for mother about 2 weeks ago. 1.) When logging into Windows after being waken up from sleep mode, it takes forever to load the login screen and it never shows that it is connected to the internet or anything else on the lock screen but emails. I...
  7. My desktop pc is very slow to start up since Christmas and the latest updates.

My desktop pc is very slow to start up since Christmas and the latest updates.: Since the updated from Christmas 2020 onwards my desktop pc has had loads of problems. It is slow to boot or enters the repair loop for no reason. It will work fine for a while then freeze and I have to reset which in turn causes issues. I have tried various fixes...
  8. Slow Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Desktop: After 1 month holiday, my Desktop is very slow. How can I check or make it faster? submitted by /u/Waste_Today8219 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0699z/slow_desktop/
  9. New windows 10 desktop extremely slow, experienced lots of freezing and crashing

New windows 10 desktop extremely slow, experienced lots of freezing and crashing: I recently built a new pc, and after a few days I noticed that the pc is getting extremely slow and app will often freeze or crash. There are no new drivers or windows updates. I tried changing settings on BitDefender to help improve performance, but after an hour or two I...
  10. Desktop slow connection speed but everything else is fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop slow connection speed but everything else is fast: [ATTACH] I am having this problem where my desktop has really slow connection while everything else (phone, laptop, etc) has a really fast connection. I can't seem to fix the problem so help will be greatly appreciated! Desktop Laptop submitted by /u/Conzenn...