Windows 10: slow download and syncing of my emails

Discus and support slow download and syncing of my emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can someone tell me why my emails are so slow in downloading and sometimes the graphics take days to show up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarshaBenedetti, Aug 25, 2018.

1. slow download and syncing of my emails

Can someone tell me why my emails are so slow in downloading and sometimes the graphics take days to show up.

:)

MarshaBenedetti, Aug 25, 2018
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Aug 25, 2018
  3. email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

slow download and syncing of my emails

windows 10 email sync proble

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Mail app.

• Click on Settings at the left bottom corner.

• Select manage Accounts at the top right corner.

• Select and click on Account.

• Select Change Mailbox Sync settings

• Under Sync Option.

• Turn On Email and close the app and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

slow download and syncing of my emails

1. slow download and syncing of my emails - Similar Threads - slow download syncing

2. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  3. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  4. sync my email

sync my email: How do I sync my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-my-email/552ade54-89ff-492e-9601-53a595b6d7b5
  5. Syncing email

Syncing email: My Yahoo email account wont sync on my Surface tablet. When I try to fix now, it comes up with Error code 0x8019019a How can I sort this? Have already updated Windows 10 latest version, so its not that....
  6. Extremely slow manual sync with windows email client

Extremely slow manual sync with windows email client: Windows 10 mail has been problematic from the starting gate, but some items have been addressed like the ability to use HTML signatures. Other problems seem to have been ignored. The main problem that I'm having is when I manually sync, it takes 3 or 4 minutes to sync with...
  7. Sync emails.

Sync emails.: Hi Iam getting the following error message: Error message 0x80004001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-emails/e71c0449-d8dc-4308-b578-2fd019cb35d3
  8. need to Sync my emails

need to Sync my emails: need help to sync my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-sync-my-emails/b376e2cf-eb65-4709-a66a-6071d6f840f4
  9. Syncing email

Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  10. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. syncing emails getting slow after installing windows update