Windows 10: Slow download speed on any browser

Discus and support Slow download speed on any browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know why, maybe a recent update but my download speed on browsers I tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome has recently declined to about 400kb/s, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by leowellenhofer, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slow download speed on any browser

I don't know why, maybe a recent update but my download speed on browsers I tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome has recently declined to about 400kb/s, when before I had about 15mb/s, which I still do with game providers such as Steam or Origin.This the download speed on speedtest.net Slow download speed on any browser ae029273-2a40-42c1-b8e2-2e1edabf05c2?upload=true.png The first time I had the problem I used Tor Browser to fix the problem, and surprisingly, that worked. Not anymore, though. I downloaded from relatively large sites, and I looked at my Task Manager, which let me see how it capped out at about 400kb/s.

:)

leowellenhofer, Jan 20, 2021

2. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Slow download speed on any browser

ReubenFaleiro, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Slow download speed on any browser

1. Slow download speed on any browser - Similar Threads - Slow download speed

2. browser download speed slow problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    browser download speed slow problem: im having problems with my wifi or browser but the browser download is very slow i tried downloading at my phone and the download speed is fine but in the pc i only get around 50KB/s...
  3. browser download speed slow problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser download speed slow problem: im having problems with my wifi or browser but the browser download is very slow i tried downloading at my phone and the download speed is fine but in the pc i only get around 50KB/s...
  4. browser download speed slow problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Browser download speeds slow compared to other downloads

Browser download speeds slow compared to other downloads: Been trying to download a file, but only getting download speeds of around 50 KB/s. On the same network ive had downloads speeds of around 80 Mb/s. I've tried ethernet and wifi but the speed is the same, also tried downloading different things but they all still get a similar...
  6. Slow Download speeds only on Windows 10 PC in any web browser

Slow Download speeds only on Windows 10 PC in any web browser: Before you tell me network adapter settings, download/upload speeds, firewall, and all network issues. It is not a network issue I can assure you. I am CCNA active certified. I ran ping tests on all my computers including my Windows 10 Pro desktop. I used my Linux Fedora 34...
  7. very slow download speed in browser only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    very slow download speed in browser only: Hello, I did a clean install of windows 10 pro 1909 after clean installing i am getting very slow download speed in browser only Steam, epic store, microsoft store works fine. My pc specs are amd a6-6400k, msi gt 710, 8gb ddr3 ram 1333 mhz. I have 40 mbps download and 20...
  8. Slow download speeds on ANY browser!

Slow download speeds on ANY browser!: Hello guys. I have a problem with the internet speed of my browser (Chrome). I tried also Firefox, Edge. Opera and still the same. I have tried everthing. I checked my addons, i have updated to the latest driver version etc. My speeds are Ping: 16ms Download: 45.29 Upload...
  9. Slow download speeds on any browser

Slow download speeds on any browser: Hello. I have noticed in my last 2 windows 10 laptops that in any browser I download the download speeds do not rise above 500 kb / s. Steam reaches 2.0+ mb / s. Does anyone know what is happening? Anyone else had this problem? Im trying to fix this issue 1 month now. Thank...
  10. Download speeds in browser is slow

Download speeds in browser is slow: I don't know how better to title my post, but download speeds in any browser on my main PC are very slow. First off, my specs: HP Envy 700-059cb Windows 10 (whatever the latest version is for inside preview) 8gb ram i7 4770 My home network is powered by a Rogers...