Windows 10: Slow download speed on Microsoft store

Discus and support Slow download speed on Microsoft store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am on windows 10 1903 and trying to download a game from the windows store and i am download getting download speed of about 15 Mbps. While on Origin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeadkL, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/DeadkL Win User

Slow download speed on Microsoft store

I am on windows 10 1903 and trying to download a game from the windows store and i am download getting download speed of about 15 Mbps. While on Origin , Steam or Epic i get download speeds of about 70 Mbps.

I have tried editing the group policy , setting the download mode to bypass, resetting the windows store, but nothing seems to work.

Does anybody have any suggestions ?

submitted by /u/DeadkL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DeadkL, Nov 2, 2019

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Slow download speed on Microsoft store

Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Slow download speed on Microsoft store

1. Slow download speed on Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Slow download speed

2. Slow download speeds from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Slow download speeds from Microsoft Store: I have this issue where the Microsoft Store doesn't use even half of my bandwidth. I have tested this out multiple times where I download something on the Epic Games Store and get 70MB/s, but seconds later, I only get 35MB/s with the Xbox Gaming App/MS Store. I have looked at...
  3. Microsoft Store download update with ........... incedible slow speed

Microsoft Store download update with ........... incedible slow speed: Hello.My internet speed is normal.Downloading file 400 mb for a minute,but when I go to store to update some app,then .............One update for app is like 197 kb and even can not download it for a day,and next day again and again.......I try a lot of thinhs to get fix it...
  4. Slow download speed on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow download speed on Microsoft store: Some reason i have slow download speeds only on the Microsoft Store. I have already made it so it doesn't limit download speed but it still is half of what i get on steam. Can someone please tell me why? submitted by /u/Audio_Donut [link] [comments]...
  5. Slow Download speed from microsoft store

Slow Download speed from microsoft store: Trying to download metro exodus off gamepass ultimate. Internet is from MBC and speed should be GB. only getting 10 mb/s from the store. speed test shows > 130 mb/s down. tried resetting the cache and setting the background limit to 100%. Anyone have a fix for this issue?...
  6. Microsoft Store either not downloading or very slow download speed

Microsoft Store either not downloading or very slow download speed: Hello everyone I am trying to download a game from Microsoft Store with 1.4 GB size. It has been two days and the download has not finished. Also when I pause and resume the download then sometimes the download restarts from zero. There is no progress bar or percentage...
  7. Microsoft Store slow download speed

Microsoft Store slow download speed: As title says. I have done a speedtest showing 40 Mb/s download, but nothing I seem to do (yes have signed out, updated windows, reset and restarted the store, set my bandwidth limit to 100% in delivery optimisation etc etc) will boost it above like 10 Mb/s, there have been...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow

Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow: I'm just trying to download Minecraft and i'm going on to over a week of downloading for a 1GB game. It's not my internet as I have well over 700 Mbps. Is there any reason for this?...
  9. Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is turning to be the hub for applications for Windows 10 devices. It even serves as a source for Movies and TV, Books, buying hardware directly from Microsoft and more. While downloading is usually smooth, if you are [...] This post Slow...
  10. Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?

Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?: To be clear I know for fact this issue will not be fixed. Not only have I stumbled across numerous threads of people with the same issue and customer service is pure trash simply because they don't have a fix for it. I'm simply here to complain and honestly baffled that a...