Windows 10: slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps

Discus and support slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a limited internet data plan. My ISP only gives a few hours of high speed internet access which I pay a premium price. Some Win10 apps download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomSliep, Aug 4, 2019.

1. TomSliep Win User

slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps

I have a limited internet data plan. My ISP only gives a few hours of high speed internet access which I pay a premium price. Some Win10 apps download at speeds of up to 7MB per second. But the big apps of over 1GB the download speed is less then 1MB and sometimes stops completely. The apps are downloading from the same server? so why is the speed different?

:)

TomSliep, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps

1. slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps - Similar Threads - slow download speeds

2. Slow download speed on Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow download speed on Windows 10 computer: For the last month or so, I have noticed that my Windows 10 PC is getting way slower than usual download speeds. I have a 400+ mbps connection and when I do download speed tests (speedtest.net, fast.com, testmy.net) I am now getting somewhere between 100 and 200 mbps. The...
  3. Slow download speeds

Slow download speeds: Hi all, So I'm having a problem with my brand new Huawei Matebook X Pro which could be a total deal breaker. The highest download speed I can get for anything is 500kb/s - 1mb/s. This is the case both on the university server as well as at home. Downloading from Google...
  4. Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is turning to be the hub for applications for Windows 10 devices. It even serves as a source for Movies and TV, Books, buying hardware directly from Microsoft and more. While downloading is usually smooth, if you are [...] This post Slow...
  5. Super slow download speeds Windows 10

Super slow download speeds Windows 10: I recently download windows 10, and when I tried to download some files from google, it was downloading at 10 kbps! Before I had windows 10, on windows 7, my download speed was about 50 mbps! I don't know what happened, but Windows 10 completely destroyed my download speeds....
  6. Super slow download speeds Windows 10

Super slow download speeds Windows 10: So I installed windows 10, and I've noticed that the download speeds have been SO SLOW. An average of 300 kilobytes a second!! I know its not my internet connetion, because on my other computers the download speeds is almost 10 mbps. I have a wired internet connection to my...
  7. Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?: To be clear I know for fact this issue will not be fixed. Not only have I stumbled across numerous threads of people with the same issue and customer service is pure trash simply because they don't have a fix for it. I'm simply here to complain and honestly baffled that a...
  8. Slow Download Speeds Windows 10

Slow Download Speeds Windows 10: Over the last few weeks I've had this issue with my Wi-Fi Download speeds and just internet speeds in general. I'm feting about 5-7Mbps on my PC, but on my laptop and phone I'm getting about 30-40Mbps on the same Wi-Fi connection (about where it should be). I have the newest...
  9. slow download speeds

slow download speeds: Greeting and salutations my download speed used to be around 5mbs but suddenly its dropped to roughly 100kbs. This is extremely frustrating and i need some help to rectify this. thanks ben...
  10. very slow download speeds in windows 10

very slow download speeds in windows 10: hello guys.. someone please find a way to fix the slow download speeds in windows 10..after i updated to windows 10 my download speed ended from 10mbps to 25kbps....... And i found that the download speed is not altered for google servers like youtube,google drive.... all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is microsoft so slow