Windows 10: slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps

Discus and support slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a limited internet data plan. My ISP only gives a few hours of high speed internet access which I pay a premium price. Some Win10 apps download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomSliep, Aug 4, 2019.

1. TomSliep Win User

slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps

I have a limited internet data plan. My ISP only gives a few hours of high speed internet access which I pay a premium price. Some Win10 apps download at speeds of up to 7MB per second. But the big apps of over 1GB the download speed is less then 1MB and sometimes stops completely. The apps are downloading from the same server? so why is the speed different?

:)

TomSliep, Aug 4, 2019

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Sep 29, 2019
  4. slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps

Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi,

I'm trying to download off the microsoft store but the speeds are ridiculously slow. The same is happening when i try to open apps (eg. Amazon) on windows 10. I've tried all the options suggested before and nothing helped. Please provide me with a solution!

Thanks

ReubenFaleiro, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps

1. slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps - Similar Threads - slow download speeds

2. Xbox App slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App slow download speed: Hello, my download speed is 100/MBPS but in the Xbox app I always get around 2.5 to 4 MBPS. Tried the fixes on the internet and forums but it didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-slow-download-speed/a8f12b9c-8209-41b9-ab24-a68e9e160baf
  3. Xbox App slow download speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App slow download speed: Hello, my download speed is 100/MBPS but in the Xbox app I always get around 2.5 to 4 MBPS. Tried the fixes on the internet and forums but it didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-slow-download-speed/a8f12b9c-8209-41b9-ab24-a68e9e160baf
  4. Windows 10 Slow Download Speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Slow Download Speed: Hi people, Hoping for some help on this one, I know similar issues have been covered before but I've still been unable to find a fix. As above I'm struggling with slow download speeds, I have tested the broadband and have results averaging around 50-55mbps however when...
  5. Slow download speed on Microsoft store

Slow download speed on Microsoft store: Some reason i have slow download speeds only on the Microsoft Store. I have already made it so it doesn't limit download speed but it still is half of what i get on steam. Can someone please tell me why? submitted by /u/Audio_Donut [link] [comments]...
  6. Slow download speed on Windows 10

Slow download speed on Windows 10: I have windows 10 and my internet speed is normally but when I'm trying to download something it downloads with speed 300kb/s - 600kb/s, but when I load some websites etc. it's loading fast. P2P updates are off. submitted by /u/RegularSignal5 [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Store slow download speed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store slow download speed: As title says. I have done a speedtest showing 40 Mb/s download, but nothing I seem to do (yes have signed out, updated windows, reset and restarted the store, set my bandwidth limit to 100% in delivery optimisation etc etc) will boost it above like 10 Mb/s, there have been...
  8. Slow download speed on Microsoft store

Slow download speed on Microsoft store: I am on windows 10 1903 and trying to download a game from the windows store and i am download getting download speed of about 15 Mbps. While on Origin , Steam or Epic i get download speeds of about 70 Mbps. I have tried editing the group policy , setting the download mode...
  9. Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is turning to be the hub for applications for Windows 10 devices. It even serves as a source for Movies and TV, Books, buying hardware directly from Microsoft and more. While downloading is usually smooth, if you are [...] This post Slow...
  10. Slow Download Speeds Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Download Speeds Windows 10: Over the last few weeks I've had this issue with my Wi-Fi Download speeds and just internet speeds in general. I'm feting about 5-7Mbps on my PC, but on my laptop and phone I'm getting about 30-40Mbps on the same Wi-Fi connection (about where it should be). I have the newest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet download speed went from 2mb/s to 25kbps

2. microsoft store slow downloads

3. microsoft store downloads slow windows 10

4. why am i getting such slow download speeds for windows store,
  5. microsoft store download slow,
  6. download speed in store is slow,
  7. slow downloads microsoft store,
  8. download from store very slow,
  9. windows store slow download speeds,
  10. slow downloading speed microsoft store windows 10,
  11. why is microsoft so slow