Windows 10: Slow download speeds on Xbox Gamepass for PC.

Discus and support Slow download speeds on Xbox Gamepass for PC. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've just recently got the Game Pass for PC. The first three games I downloaded the download speeds were fine. When I tried to download that fourth... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JaydenRuiz, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Slow download speeds on Xbox Gamepass for PC.

I've just recently got the Game Pass for PC. The first three games I downloaded the download speeds were fine. When I tried to download that fourth game the download speeds dropped tremendously.

:)

JaydenRuiz, Jun 9, 2020

2. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Slow download speeds on Xbox Gamepass for PC.

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Slow download speeds on Xbox Gamepass for PC.

1. Slow download speeds on Xbox Gamepass for PC. - Similar Threads - Slow download speeds

2. Xbox App slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App slow download speed: Hello, my download speed is 100/MBPS but in the Xbox app I always get around 2.5 to 4 MBPS. Tried the fixes on the internet and forums but it didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-slow-download-speed/a8f12b9c-8209-41b9-ab24-a68e9e160baf
  3. Xbox App slow download speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App slow download speed: Hello, my download speed is 100/MBPS but in the Xbox app I always get around 2.5 to 4 MBPS. Tried the fixes on the internet and forums but it didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-slow-download-speed/a8f12b9c-8209-41b9-ab24-a68e9e160baf
  4. Slow download speed from xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow download speed from xbox app on PC: I've just upgraded from windows 10 to 11 and am now having an issue this problem was the same on windows 10 too i have the gamepass for PC and when downloading games now via the xbox app i'm only getting download speeds of 3-4mb/s. It wasn't a problem on windows 10 as i just...
  5. Slow download speed from xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow download speed from xbox app on PC: I've just upgraded from windows 10 to 11 and am now having an issue this problem was the same on windows 10 too i have the gamepass for PC and when downloading games now via the xbox app i'm only getting download speeds of 3-4mb/s. It wasn't a problem on windows 10 as i just...
  6. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...
  7. XBOX Gamepass pc edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Gamepass pc edition: Hello, I found on the Microsoft website that Buying Xbox subscription will include a free discord nitro for 3 months. I also noticed that Xbox game pass for pc is 1$ on first month. I use discord and wanted to buy nitro for a long time. I was looking for some offers and found...
  8. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  9. Extremely slow download speeds on Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extremely slow download speeds on Xbox app: I got the Xbox games pass, I know it is beta, but I tried to d Enter the Gungeon but it doenl at 200 kb/s, while my internet is 24 megabit per seconds. Do anyone know how to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/ProDevGuy [link] [comments]...
  10. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue: I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for some reason - so I am asking the same question (as that standard tech answer did not work for me). I tried to download a game...