Windows 10: Slow download speeds, only on my laptop

Discus and support Slow download speeds, only on my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i recently bought a new laptop, "asus rog strix hero II" and we upgraded our internet plans to 1000mbps. Other people get somewhere between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ExplodingInsanity, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Slow download speeds, only on my laptop

Hello, i recently bought a new laptop, "asus rog strix hero II" and we upgraded our internet plans to 1000mbps. Other people get somewhere between 700-900 mbps when running a speedtest on our network. I only get around 200 mbps wireless and 250 wired. Uploads are fine, around 500-600.

Here is what i tried:

-Installing the LAN drivers from their site

- Ipconfig /flushdns

-"Network reset" in the settings, and after a restart, the speedtest gave me a ~550 mbps download speed, which, even though is not amazing for my 1000mbps internet plan, would've been an improvement, if it hadnt dropped back to 200-250 on the next test.

Do you know how i can fix this?

submitted by /u/ExplodingInsanity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ExplodingInsanity, Nov 1, 2019

2. Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Slow download speeds, only on my laptop

ReubenFaleiro, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Slow download speeds, only on my laptop

1. Slow download speeds, only on my laptop - Similar Threads - Slow download speeds

2. Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?: I have a Razer Blade 15 2020 that is having slow download speeds on it. I have very good upload speeds still, and I tested on my roommates laptop and its not the internet. I dont know if this could be apart of it but a few weeks ago the internet on my laptop just stopped...
  3. Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?: I have a Razer Blade 15 2020 that is having slow download speeds on it. I have very good upload speeds still, and I tested on my roommates laptop and its not the internet. I dont know if this could be apart of it but a few weeks ago the internet on my laptop just stopped...
  4. Slow wifi speed with only one laptop

Slow wifi speed with only one laptop: Hi all, im trying to fix slow wifi speed only with one laptop asus x515. All devices laptops, phones across home, connected to same WIFi have speed around 800mbps. Only one has around 20mbps when connected to WIFI, when its connected via cabel it has around 800mbps. What i...
  5. Why is my download speed slow on only one device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my download speed slow on only one device: My download speed is extremely slow at around 3 Mbps but my upload ranges anywhere from 70-90 Mbps. I only have a problem with this device and on all other devices my download ranges similar to my upload at 80-100 Mbps. I can’t seem to find anyone with issues similar to mine...
  6. Why is my download speed slow on only one device

Why is my download speed slow on only one device: My download speed is extremely slow at around 3 Mbps but my upload ranges anywhere from 70-90 Mbps. I only have a problem with this device and on all other devices my download ranges similar to my upload at 80-100 Mbps. I can’t seem to find anyone with issues similar to mine...
  7. My laptop has awfully slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has awfully slow download speed: Title. I have ASUS VivoBook 14 K413EA-EB1935W laptop, it is brand new, but I just can not download anything at normal speed. When the download starts, the speed is fine, 100-120 Mbps, then in 30 seconds it drops to 2-3 Mbps. Sometimes it increases to 5-6 Mbps, then drops...
  8. My laptop has awfully slow download speed

My laptop has awfully slow download speed: Title. I have ASUS VivoBook 14 K413EA-EB1935W laptop, it is brand new, but I just can not download anything at normal speed. When the download starts, the speed is fine, 100-120 Mbps, then in 30 seconds it drops to 2-3 Mbps. Sometimes it increases to 5-6 Mbps, then drops...
  9. very slow download speed in browser only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    very slow download speed in browser only: Hello, I did a clean install of windows 10 pro 1909 after clean installing i am getting very slow download speed in browser only Steam, epic store, microsoft store works fine. My pc specs are amd a6-6400k, msi gt 710, 8gb ddr3 ram 1333 mhz. I have 40 mbps download and 20...
  10. Slow Download Speeds only on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Download Speeds only on Windows 10: I am on Windows 10 1909 and have Spectrum's 400 mbps plan. Every other device is fine except for my main PC, which I'm lucky to pull 150 mbps and often pull 105-110, however upload is fine at 20 mbps, which Spectrum confirmed is the correct upload speed I should be receiving....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download speedis dead slow in my laptop