Windows 10: Slow download

Discus and support Slow download in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/edwad27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwh4ys/slow_download/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/edwad27, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Slow download

/u/edwad27, Nov 18, 2020

2. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Download speed is slow when downloading apps from the Store

Hi Elijah,

A few possible reasons can cause slow download speed when installing apps. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you also experience slow connection when browsing the Internet using Edge?
    • What is the make and model of your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Nov 18, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow download

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Slow download

1. Slow download - Similar Threads - Slow download

2. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft: Someone please help!! After I downloaded a free cracked Minecraft from a link in YT , my acer laptop was working perfectly fine and it was running smoothly, but then the next day when I turned my laptop on, It started lagging a lot, my apps are taking so slow to open and when...
  3. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft: Someone please help!! After I downloaded a free cracked Minecraft from a link in YT , my acer laptop was working perfectly fine and it was running smoothly, but then the next day when I turned my laptop on, It started lagging a lot, my apps are taking so slow to open and when...
  4. Help!! My laptop is running slow after downloading a cracked minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894
  6. Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s

Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s: Why is my wi-fi download slow to 1 to 2 mb/ from 100 to 200 Mb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wi-fi-download-slow-to-1-to-2-mb-from/19d5f7a0-b3ed-44ee-903c-952d6ef0b894
  7. Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow: Ever since I paid for a subscription to xbox game pass and then cancelled it, my Microsoft store and xbox app has been dealing with some kind of bug. Microsoft store has insanely slow download speed. Like single digit kbps. I have high speed internet 300 mbps and no other...
  8. Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow: Ever since I paid for a subscription to xbox game pass and then cancelled it, my Microsoft store and xbox app has been dealing with some kind of bug. Microsoft store has insanely slow download speed. Like single digit kbps. I have high speed internet 300 mbps and no other...
  9. Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow

10. Slow download speed, for some reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow download speed, for some reason: Okay, I'm sure this is asked a lot on this forum considering the space. This is a very random, and sudden issue. When previously I had zero issues with the download throughput.However, I feel like I've tried everything and gotten nowhere.Here's my home setup:Realtek Gaming...