Windows 10: Slow Email Synching

Discus and support Slow Email Synching in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My email (I use gmail and yahoo) syncs VERY VERY slowly and has done so on my Windows 10 ever since I first purchased it in December 2019. It does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RachelRobertson2, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Slow Email Synching

My email (I use gmail and yahoo) syncs VERY VERY slowly and has done so on my Windows 10 ever since I first purchased it in December 2019. It does not do this on any of my other devices. I do Windows updates regularly, have no problems accessing the internet. What is the issue?

:)

RachelRobertson2, Jun 28, 2019

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Email not synching in Microsoft Mail

None of my email accounts have synched in Microsoft Mail since an update was applied on Saturday. They synch fine on my phone and tablet, but as I work from home, I have to be able to rely on them synching properly on my desktop PC. This is simply not
    happening and I need to resolve it urgently. I have decided to remove and reinstall my accounts, but it won't even let me do that - it lists them, but I cannot go into any of them. When I go into Settings>Accounts>Your email and accounts there is nothing but
    the loading beads, this has been going on all day so far. Can anyone help, please?

SillyMooZW, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Slow Email Synching

email not synching error code: 0x85002012

I had the same issue. This is what I did to solve the problem.

1. Isolated to one of the three accounts that were all linked to have sync issue.

2. Tried to follow the STEP 1 suggested to change sync setting, which did not work.

3. When trying to follow STEP 2, I did not delete the account, instead changed the sync setting. At the bottom of the sync setting, I unchecked one by one, email, calendar and contacts and saved. This removed the mail account from the sync account list
    on the left. Then I went back to the setting, manage account and change sync setting. There I enabled email by checking the box and saved.

4. This make that particular account to sync smoothly I do not know why or how, but it worked!

chipselectbar, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Slow Email Synching

1. Slow Email Synching - Similar Threads - Slow Email Synching

2. time will not synch

in Windows 10 Customization
    time will not synch: time will not synch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-will-not-synch/4f7b9c8d-e3ca-420d-925f-1756b3dec60c
  3. How to synch email in Windows Live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to synch email in Windows Live: I use Windows Live email on my PC and my Ipad but when I delete messages from one, they do not delete from the other. Is there any way I can synch the 2 devices? Many thanks....
  4. How to synch email in Windows Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to synch email in Windows Live: I use Windows Live email on my PC and my Ipad but when I delete messages from one, they do not delete from the other. Is there any way I can synch the 2 devices? Many thanks....
  5. AOL email synching fix

AOL email synching fix: To ALL of those who are having issues with AOL email synching, here is the fix: Ok everyone, I got it! Follow these steps: #1-Go to myaccount.aol.com #2-select MY PROFILE #3-select CHANGE PASSWORD you will then sign in to your email and a screen will come up #4- go down to...
  6. synch files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    synch files: How do I move files that are stored on my PC onto my laptop? I save these documents "On this Computer" but also want to access a few when on my laptop? Please respond in very basic language...
  7. computers are synched

in Windows 10 Customization
    computers are synched: I bought laptops for my daughters. After I set them up, we noticed that they are linked and information that one has gets installed on the other's computer. How do I separate them?...
  8. slow receiving emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow receiving emails: I have three email accounts on my computer It can take as much as an hour for current emails to show on one of the accounts. It shows on my phone immediately and on two of the three accounts on my computer...
  9. Surface Go - Gmail emails not synching

Surface Go - Gmail emails not synching: I have set up my Surface Go using my personal Gmail account email but when setting up my email accounts on the tablet, it’s not synching my emails from that email address. It has set up the other 2 emails easily and all emails are coming through (another Gmail address and a...
  10. 0x80072efd when synching email

in Browsers and Email
    0x80072efd when synching email: Just upgraded my dad's PC and get this error Windows update works fine, we've applied all the upgrades, which is what all the search results trace the problem to Everything else seems to work - I've put the mail.btinternet.com address in the mail server settings, it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synching my work email is very slow

2. your request cant be completed at the moment