Windows 10: slow frame rate, wings over vietnam

Discus and support slow frame rate, wings over vietnam in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Slow frame rate with "Wings Over Vietnam" flight simulator game. How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by renereimannZF, Nov 17, 2018.

1. slow frame rate, wings over vietnam

Slow frame rate with "Wings Over Vietnam" flight simulator game. How to fix this?

:)

renereimannZF, Nov 17, 2018

2. Vedio Frame rate of N80 IE

el_loco ( professor)

HeY! Guys thanks lot!!!....thank you very much to clear out my problem.

Basically when I take video by my N80 IE, the motion seems to be slow in MP4 format and when I checked the frame rate it is 15 frames/sec. I agree with you that the moive frame rate is approx. 23+ frames/ Sec. Is there any way out to increase the motion of
    the video at least 23 + frams/ sec what I have taken from N80 IE? Cause it it very unfortable to watch the vedio taken at 15 frames/ sec from N80 IE. I can say the picture quality of the video is comparatively good.

Prabin

prabin---01, Nov 17, 2018
  3. ValKidmer Win User
    adjust frame rate

windows 10 how to check and adjust frame rate

ValKidmer, Nov 17, 2018
  4. slow frame rate, wings over vietnam

Vedio Frame rate of N80 IE

When i check the video frame of N80IE, i found 15 frame/ minute. What is the exact frame rate of N80 IE ?. Shall I increase the frame rate to 30 frame/minute?

Prabin

prabin---01, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

slow frame rate, wings over vietnam

1. slow frame rate, wings over vietnam - Similar Threads - slow frame rate

2. frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  3. frame rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  4. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate: How do i make my frame rate faster when playing games or doing work? mostly its games what can I do to make it better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frame-rate/1cb0d1e6-7340-4850-9ddf-a518d510098f
  5. Frame rate drops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Frame rate drops: I had this problem a few months back but solved it on day when malware bytes detected a virus and i thought the problem was solved, but now its back. The problem is that when I turn on any game but minecraft bedrock only works when not playing multiplayer the game crashes. At...
  6. Frame rate issue.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate issue.......: So I,ve just build a gaming pc with the Aorus z390 Xtreme Waterforce motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900k 3.6GHZ 16MB processor chip and the Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11G Waterforce Extreme. DirectX 12 as well as all the latest drivers are installed. When I attempt to play a game, ie...
  7. stable frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stable frame rate: while playing games the games sometimes slow down.example--racing games slow down and the cars become uncontrolable. Is it because the frame rate becomes unstable and if it is how do i fix it????...
  8. wings over vietnam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wings over vietnam: wings over Vietnam slow frame rate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wings-over-vietnam/0972f1cc-cccd-4be4-81f2-49bc3f56d572
  9. adjust frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adjust frame rate: windows 10 how to check and adjust frame rate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-frame-rate/2386f2b2-af06-46e9-9e9e-a9b3df5ffb92
  10. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate: I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wings over vietnam WINDOWS 10 fps FIX

2. slow frame rate pc

3. how to twek wings over vietnam on windows 10

4. how to get wings over vietnam on windows 10