Windows 10: slow getting on internet from start menu

Discus and support slow getting on internet from start menu in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, Chrome, DSL Is there any way to speed up going from the start menu to the Internet? I 144156 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Purfect, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Purfect Win User

slow getting on internet from start menu

Using Windows 10, Chrome, DSL
    Is there any way to speed up going from the start menu to the Internet?
    I

:)

Purfect, Nov 10, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

@oil: That's what I did, but unfortunately it's different, it should be like "Internet" and should have the icon of FireFox.

So.. Remove the icon via Start menu properties, uninstall FF (again) and install?

psyko12, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Nov 10, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. slow getting on internet from start menu - Similar Threads - slow getting internet

2. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 slow start menu on start: Hello, it seems last post was blocked but user clearly said problem in not fixed and i have same form time to time. onece a month maybeI was able to see something that may be small tip to devs. While start menu couldnt be working i was able to observe on task manager that in...
  3. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 slow start menu on start: Hello, it seems last post was blocked but user clearly said problem in not fixed and i have same form time to time. onece a month maybeI was able to see something that may be small tip to devs. While start menu couldnt be working i was able to observe on task manager that in...
  4. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Start menu is slow Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu is slow Windows 11: Hello, I have a problem with the start menu: If you click the windows button, you can type to search. I have to click the butten, and then click " search for apps, settings and documents". After that it needs 5-6 seconds to load what I am typing. My specs are:Acer Aspire 5...
  6. Start menu slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu slow: The start menu is too slow it always takes 2-3 seconds to open video please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-slow/0f997e3b-8a1a-4e91-8790-42293dd25204
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu Slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Start Menu Slow: I have a laptop that's using an NVME SSD as a boot drive and my start menu is really slow, whenever I click on it, it takes a few seconds for it to actually open. It's really bothering. I can't seem to find any solution by googling, so I might as well try my luck here....
  8. Getting Slow Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Slow Internet Speed: Hi, I am using Home ADSL Broadband Internet Connection on My Windows 10 Laptop. Nowdays i am getting Slow Internet Speed. Want to what can be the reason for Slow Internet Speed. I want some tips that can help me increase Home ADSL Broadband Internet Speed. Please help....
  9. Getting Slow Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Slow Internet Speed: Hi Microsoft Team, I am currently using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. I am getting Slow Internet Speed. I would like to know what can be the reasons for Slow Internet Speed. How can i increase the Broadband Internet Speed. Please help....
  10. Start menu slow and sluggish

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu slow and sluggish: Hi, I've been using my laptop for 1 year. and over the past month the start menu has been very slow to startup when i click on it or press the windows key. Like 4-5 or sometimes even up to 10 seconds wait for it to pop up. typing in search seems to be very slow too, the text...