Windows 10: Slow Google

Discus and support Slow Google in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My preferred browser is Google but it started to work very slowly. I tried to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but failed because of the slow Google.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShamekaLove, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Slow Google

My preferred browser is Google but it started to work very slowly. I tried to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but failed because of the slow Google. Who knows what is the fix?

:)

ShamekaLove, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 28, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jan 28, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow Google

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Slow Google

1. Slow Google - Similar Threads - Slow Google

2. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...
  3. 1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1. Windows Update Clean up error 2. System and Google Chrome Browser have become slow.: My system runs Windows 11 OS.Could any friends refer to my subject questions and give me the step by step solutions to resolve these long pending issues. As I am not a technical expert, please provide me step by step solutions in simple and understandable terms.Thanks in...
  4. Really slow downloads after changing DNS to Google/cloudflare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really slow downloads after changing DNS to Google/cloudflare: Windows updates, ms store updates as well as any download in general is awfully slow after changing DNS. Issue persists even after a clean install. I've reinstalled my network drivers too.Some things I've tried:sfc /scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth no...
  5. Really slow downloads after changing DNS to Google/cloudflare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really slow downloads after changing DNS to Google/cloudflare: Windows updates, ms store updates as well as any download in general is awfully slow after changing DNS. Issue persists even after a clean install. I've reinstalled my network drivers too.Some things I've tried:sfc /scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth no...
  6. Fix Google Chrome lagging and slow to open in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Google Chrome lagging and slow to open in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Google Chrome has a huge chunk of the Windows browser market. It conquered the realm by being “Google” and has created a sort of monopoly that’s very difficult for any browser to breach. But as of now, its optimization on Windows has been subjected to a lot of...
  7. SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Customization
    SLOW LOADING THUMBNAILS ON GOOGLE DRIVE: I have a very specific need to find a highly experienced IT consultant, with unique experience editing the Windows registry of a Dell Laptop, in order to solve a QUICK ACCESS view problem in the dialog box, when saving an image, etc. 1. RECENT FOLDERS LINK IS NOT INSIDE SAVE...
  8. Firefox slow and Google slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox slow and Google slow: Why does Microsoft IE and Edge work fine; however, these other browsers are slow. I read a complaint about this same issue from 2018 and other years. Apparently you are the culprit! You are the cause of the slowdown. I hope this can't be remedied. This is...
  9. Google Chrome Slow to Open After Major Windows Update

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Slow to Open After Major Windows Update: Hi, I have just done a major Windows update from 1709 to 2004 using the Windows Download Tool. Everything seems to be working fine, except that Google Chrome take ages to load - 5 minutes or more. I don't want to reset it as it has many settings that would take a long time...
  10. Google Chrome Slow to Open After Major Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Google Chrome Slow to Open After Major Windows Update: Hi, I have just done a major Windows update from 1709 to 2004 using the Windows Download Tool. Everything seems to be working fine, except that Google Chrome take ages to load - 5 minutes or more. I don't want to reset it as it has many settings that would take a long time...