Windows 10: slow internet after most recent update

Discus and support slow internet after most recent update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My last update, about a week ago, font changed, and internet connection is spotty. Wish I could go back. Do you have a patch?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KentEllis, Jun 20, 2020.

1. KentEllis Win User

slow internet after most recent update

My last update, about a week ago, font changed, and internet connection is spotty. Wish I could go back. Do you have a patch?

:)

KentEllis, Jun 20, 2020

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 20, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Windows 10 internet Explorer Crashes / Freezes after most recent update

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• What update did you install?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We suggest you to disable Internet Explorer from optional features and enable it again. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard, type optionalfeatures
      and hit OK.
    • Uncheck the checkbox with Internet Explorer 11 written against the box and restart your computer.
    • After restart, check the box in optionalfeatures and restart again. Then, launch IE.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Mary Sau, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

1. slow internet after most recent update - Similar Threads - slow internet recent

2. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  3. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  4. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet connection not recognized by os after most recent update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection not recognized by os after most recent update.: My active internet connection is not recognized by my os. Update setting does not recognize active connection; shows network status as not connected. Store will not connect. Games will not connect. Task bar icon shows not connected. Yet Internet works. Am using my laptop to...
  6. Problems after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after most recent update: Firstly, I'm not the most computer savvy, but windows forced an update on me today and things seem very wrong with my computer now. Not even sure which subreddit I should be in for help so I'm trying a few. New update kept taking over, full-screen asking to either update now...
  7. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  8. Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update: I usually leave my laptop on overnight on stand by, but occasionally when I log on again the next day I find everything's been closed and it's restarted. Usually I assume this is due to a Windows update since I see no other reason it would automatically restart. At some...
  9. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...
  10. 14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.

14 February Windows 10 slow crash after the most recent update.: I can't I work due to last updates from Microsoft, my computer is stopping and who pay the waste time of my work /:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/14-february-windows-10-slow-crash-after-the-most/7eef0399-22f6-45a8-9f27-e7afff8e2a63