Windows 10: Slow Internet after Windows 10 1903 Update

Discus and support Slow Internet after Windows 10 1903 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 4 web pages on Edge are slow to load, or don't load at all. This is particularly obvious for parts inside a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BaileyKing, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Slow Internet after Windows 10 1903 Update

After updating Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 4 web pages on Edge are slow to load, or don't load at all. This is particularly obvious for parts inside a web page.

This is Microsoft software running on a Microsoft operating system on Microsoft hardware. Why is it performing so badly?

:)

BaileyKing, Aug 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Do windows updates slow down the computer?

Mine keeps trying to update, and has even put a short cut on my desk top(windows 10 update), my windows drive has grown in size(Windows 10 upgrade file). It told me I had to un compress my windows 10 NVME, so I did that still wouldn't update(slow internet).

jaggerwild, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Slow Internet after Windows 10 1903 Update

WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Slow Internet after Windows 10 1903 Update

1. Slow Internet after Windows 10 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Slow Internet 1903

2. Internet is very slow after Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is very slow after Windows Updates: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  3. Internet is very slow after Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is very slow after Windows Updates: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  4. Internet EXTREMELY slow after windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet EXTREMELY slow after windows update: I just updated to windows 10 version 1909 and then reset my pc (as i was planning on doing) After I set it back up my download for web browsing, download games and anything else has been at under 1 mb. My ping In games is also over a thousand. I’ve tried everything; DNS...
  5. Slow Operation after updating to 1903 version Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Operation after updating to 1903 version Windows 10: Hello there, after updating to 1903 windows 10, which actually took awfully long time to do so, my laptop HP laptop-15bw0x starts running slower than before, so i am scared to update to the 1909 version....
  6. Slow boot and shutdown after updating to 1903

Slow boot and shutdown after updating to 1903: I've updated my windows from 1803 to 1903 yesterday and have noticed starting up my PC took significant longer. Usually it takes 10-15 seconds from completely off to the login screen but after the update the PC will show a black screen after the boot loading screen and stays...
  7. slow boot after 1903 update

slow boot after 1903 update: Hello, I have a laptop with SSD and HDD. SSD is used as a system disk and HDD is for storage. Recently I updated my Windows 10 Home 1703 version directly to 1903 version and the update installed some files on my HDD instead of SSD. The problem that occurs now is a slow boot...
  8. Slow performance after Windows 10 1903 update

Slow performance after Windows 10 1903 update: I installed update 1903 and now my PC is not only running slower but on startup it takes forever getting the wait circle. In addition to that I am missing the ability of using screen saver pointing to my picture folder. I get an error saying photo gallery has to be set up....
  9. Slow Internet Connection After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet Connection After Windows Update: Thanks in advance for the help! My internet speed is 500 Mbps. But after an update today, my download speed goes to 10 Mbps maximum, while upload speed is very decent. Please help with this....
  10. Internet slow after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet slow after last Windows update: I used to have an internet speed of 50Mbps on my wifi in my laptop Acer 5830, Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E which has only 2.4Ghz . On the network cable, the speed used to go up to 90Mbps on my internet connection. I can test my internet connection on my phone and it gives...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 Wifi network painfully slow

2. internet explorer after 1903

3. slow internet speed after installing window

4. 1903 slow download,
  5. windows computer really slow after 1903 upgrade,
  6. slow internet after windows 10,
  7. download speed problem after 1903 update,
  8. internet explorer problems after 1903 update,
  9. windows 10 1903 slower internet,
  10. windows 10 1903 internet lemto,
  11. windows 10 download speed slowed down 1903,