Windows 10: Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

Discus and support Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I connected my PC to this wifi router it's a Fritz!box 7590 for the first time and for some reason it can't even reach a speed of 100 Kbit/s, though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark Sari, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Mark Sari Win User

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

So I connected my PC to this wifi router it's a Fritz!box 7590 for the first time and for some reason it can't even reach a speed of 100 Kbit/s, though our internet has an average of 150 Mbit/s. I thought a simple restarting of the computer and the router would help but it didn't and the strangest thing is... if I connect my phone, xbox, etc... to this router then they work fine. Moreover I tried connecting the pc to another router other internet contract as well and it just worked fine this one only has a maximal speed of 50 mbit/s, that is the reason why I have a new one. I also tried to connect it via ethernet cable not sure about the type but I'm sure it was fast enough just to see if it's the wifi-adapter tp link TL-WN422G, max. 54 Mbit/s that causes all the problems but it was still slow, not a Kbit faster. I also disabled the internet in the control panel many times just to restart it, though it didn't help either. I assume it has something to do with compatibility but I'm not familiar with that at all. I'm facing such a problem for the very first time so I would really appreciate any help, tips, tricks!!!

P.S Let me know if you need any information about the pc hardwares that I'm using :

:)

Mark Sari, Feb 1, 2020
  2. belitsky Win User

How to share internet connection from desktop to wifi through router?

Hey guys,
    can you help me set up home network?
    I have a D-Link Dir-300 router, desktop pc with two network cards on board and notebook with wifi. And internet through local network vpn.

I want to connect internet to my desktop pc (cause it's faster then dir-300 connection) and then to dir-300 from second lan port for wifi sharing.
    And use wifi on notebook.

How should i set up this?

belitsky, Feb 1, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    Router with Fiber channel port for internet connection at home

Hi Guys,

My internet provider is ready to provide me internet through fiber channel as his internet providing(racks,switches) setup room is just 10 meters away from my home.

-Would you suggest me some routers of some equipment which can satisfy my fiber internet setup at home with WiFi facility?

-is there any adapter I can use to connect to PC(motherboard)?

-Will it be more expensive?

Thanks
    Michael.

michael, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

1. Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when... - Similar Threads - Slow Internet Connection

2. My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes...: My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes to connecting online it wont how do i fix this? I need an option that will cost me no money because all the solutions I've seen usually end up me having to pay...
  3. Connection to WiFi router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection to WiFi router: I installed a Wi-Fi adaptor card on my Motherboard. I disabled the onboard WiFi adaptor.In Control Panel/Internet Options/Connections I cannot find the full panel to edit/enter info to allow the new card to find my router.I conclude that I have missed a step, or do not...
  4. My PC internet drops while connected to wifi, but works fine when connected to mobile hotspot.

My PC internet drops while connected to wifi, but works fine when connected to mobile hotspot.: Hi everyone, I have a windows 10 Pc which is just under a year old, but I have been having internet issues for a while now. The internet keeps dropping, whilst staying connected to the network. The internet seems to drop at the moment that I load a webpage been tracking...
  5. Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi: All the other devices connected to the wifi works just fine but the internet on my laptop is super slow. When I try running speed test it goes to a certain speed and stops and gives me an error. The are no issues if I connect it to my mobile hotspot. I tried scanning the...
  6. Home internet slow on PC but will connect to mobile hotspot fine

Home internet slow on PC but will connect to mobile hotspot fine: I've brought a pc home from work and from the first day i had problems with it. It wont even load one webpage. It's always been a little bit slow at work but the internet there is amazing so perhaps why we never noticed much? Now its at home, it just does NOT like my...
  7. WiFi Disables when connected to Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Disables when connected to Internet: Windows 10 disables WiFi when connected to Ethernet on Dell Laptop. BIOS setting to power save WiFi disabled. No Dell WiFi software installed. I’ve figured this is a Windows 10 issue. Impossible to search on Google because the algorithm assumes I am looking for ways to ENABLE...
  8. Can't connect to internet, but router & wifi fine

Can't connect to internet, but router & wifi fine: Have Win 10, and just moved house, last house had virgin media fibre and the internet to main PC would disappear 2-3 times daily, but wifi was ok. Virgin came out and checked the line & router twice, and said the line was perfect at 100 meg, changed the router to be safe and...
  9. Connecting to Router/WIfi

Connecting to Router/WIfi: I can not connect to my Router/Modem at all. I have tried everything there is to be able to connect. I did get a msg come up from Microsoft that said problem was with Microsoft & to try back later. That was 2 days ago. Thank you...
  10. Router Disconnects from the Internet only when a certain PC connects!

Router Disconnects from the Internet only when a certain PC connects!: I know that propably it's not a Windows 10 related topic but I didn't know where else to ask that. I searched a bit on the Internet for a solution and I couldn't find any. So whenever my brother opens his laptop and connects to the Wifi every other PC loses connection....