Windows 10: Slow internet connection, possibly software problem

Discus and support Slow internet connection, possibly software problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I bought new internet plan from my isp, 500mbps and they also delivered me a new router. Ever since I started to experience problems,Main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LordProphet, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Slow internet connection, possibly software problem

Recently I bought new internet plan from my isp, 500mbps and they also delivered me a new router. Ever since I started to experience problems,Main problem: on my pc connection to most of the servers tested by speedtest net is slow, download never exceeds 100mbps whereas on other devices like my other laptop and phones it goes full speed. It's very notable when I use websites and sometimes it really takes ages to load.Hardware, wifi cards I use: tplink archer t2u and t3u plusSoft: Windows 10 KN "cleaner" version of windowsI've tested my wifi cards on other devices and they work fine onl

:)

LordProphet, Sep 3, 2021

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 3, 2021
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

Slow internet connection, possibly software problem

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

Slow internet connection, possibly software problem

1. Slow internet connection, possibly software problem - Similar Threads - Slow internet connection

2. Internet Connect SLOW to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Connect SLOW to connect: Windows 10 Version 20H2. Desktop PC its 6 years old...for sometime it has taken longer to complete Bootup....Desktop displays but Blue circle circles....3 to 5 mins before I can use PC. Of late, the Internet is now also taking longer to connect. It has nothing to do with my...
  3. Internet Connect SLOW to connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connect SLOW to connect: Windows 10 Version 20H2. Desktop PC its 6 years old...for sometime it has taken longer to complete Bootup....Desktop displays but Blue circle circles....3 to 5 mins before I can use PC. Of late, the Internet is now also taking longer to connect. It has nothing to do with my...
  4. Slow Internet Connection

Slow Internet Connection: Network is really slow on this windows 10 PC. Speed is completely fine for other devices. Fixes performed Update Network adapter Reinstall network adapter Running Windows troubleshooter Rebooting and restarting router...
  5. Slow internet problem

Slow internet problem: Since last week,my hp laptop facing slow internet..it gets about 5-10 mbps,but fails to open a youtube video even in 144 p.As my laptop is quite old,i thought it is high rime to reset the pc.But when resetting pc,"failed to reset pc,no changes where made"are shown.I tried cmd...
  6. Internet connection slows

Internet connection slows: My ethernet speed is slower than my wifi connection. Dell Inspirion desktop. I also have a Dell laptop, same model family. When I check my internet speed on the laptop, it is around 90M and the wifi is around 15M. The desktop and laptop are on the same modem directly...
  7. Slow internet connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow internet connection: This new labtop is connecting with my internet at 8 meg per second when it should be at 100 like the other pcs with the same line connection and or wifi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? This is a new pc....
  8. Slow Internet connection

Slow Internet connection: I've tried fixing internet lag spikes since i got laptop , its like 1 year now and still found no fix , i'd think it might be windows process or service. Anyone might know? ***Original title: Any fixes?***...
  9. Slow/No internet connection

Slow/No internet connection: Hello, After the last update on 10.04 I have a problem with the internet speed. It's either working really slow or not working at all. I tried to follow the guides on the internet (drivers, console commands etc), but nothing works. Can anyone help?...
  10. Slow Internet Connection

Slow Internet Connection: I've been having a slow internet connection just on my laptop for 2 days now. I tried restarting my laptop, checking my connection on wifi settings, and looking for answers for my problem on the help page. I also know that it's not because of outside condition, plus, all of...