Windows 10: Slow Internet Explorer is slow

Discus and support Slow Internet Explorer is slow in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My faster computer take 10 times longer in internet explorer 11 to bring up a site than my slower computer. I deleted the cookies but didn't help. What... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Slow Internet Explorer is slow

My faster computer take 10 times longer in internet explorer 11 to bring up a site than my slower computer. I deleted the cookies but didn't help. What could be causing this? Internet edge is OK

:)

lostsoul65, Jan 14, 2020

2. Internet Explorer Slow Slow Internet Explorer is slow :(

My internet explorer is too slow. How to make it fast?

testabbout, Jan 14, 2020
  3. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 14, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow Internet Explorer is slow

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Slow Internet Explorer is slow

1. Slow Internet Explorer is slow - Similar Threads - Slow Internet Explorer

2. Slow Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet: Hello so I did a factory reset on my pc which is an Old HP Workstation, the Z440, After the reset was over I downloaded and installed all of the drivers for the motherboard and the GPU, but for some reason when I play online games the connection is awful. I tried installing...
  3. INTERNET SLOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INTERNET SLOW: Hi,i'm not an expert in pc so i aske here for help. Today my connection is really slow. Usually goes around 400/500 dwn and 200/300 up but today i got 30 dwn and 0.41 up. I try to fix it following i guide but it doesn't work. I tested my line with a laptop in the same room of...
  4. Slow internet and slow computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow internet and slow computer: Hey everyone. My internet and my computer have started being slow recently(especially my internet). I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. What can I do? Thanks. submitted by /u/anihamud444 [link] [comments]...
  5. Slow explorer, slow program launchs, slow internet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow explorer, slow program launchs, slow internet: For some reason lately, I have had a terrible time with programs not opening very fast. Its like the entire PC is lagging terrible. When checking resources , all seem fine and nothing seems to be laggy. After restarting it seems fine for a while. But when programs try to...
  6. Internet Explorer is slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer is slow: My faster computer take 10 times longer in internet explorer 11 to bring up a site than my slower computer. I deleted the cookies but didn't help. What could be causing this? Internet edge is OK 148369
  7. Slow computer on Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow computer on Internet Explorer 11: I`m using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer 11. I mean this combination is terrible! It locks up and takes FOREVER to download and work. I have "Reset" it several times, disabled my "Add-ons", run my "Anti-virus" time after time, Deleted all "History" and it is still...
  8. Internet Explorer is much too slow.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is much too slow.: Hi ! On my destop, Internet Explorer takes far too much time to open and I don't see why. The problem arised recently but I cannot remind of any event which could explain the situation. I know I can use Edge, which is a good browser, but I still like some I.E. features. I...
  9. Internet Explorer is extremely slow

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is extremely slow: I'm using Windows 10 latest updates and internet exp. version 11. (exact vestons see screen shots) About 6-8 weeks, internet explorer has become so slow, and hangs up, so often I literally can not use it. simple tasks such as hitting Google, IE will just hang taking 45-50...
  10. Internet Explorer is very Slow...

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is very Slow...: When I first upgraded IE was OK but for some unknown it has become very slow. What can I look for? 28645