Windows 10: slow internet in certain applications

Discus and support slow internet in certain applications in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently come across extremely high ping in almost any game I play, As well as the inability to stream videos or movies. in my task manager it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by conner s, Nov 15, 2020.

1. conner s Win User

slow internet in certain applications

I have recently come across extremely high ping in almost any game I play, As well as the inability to stream videos or movies. in my task manager it says that a task named "service host: network service" is taking all of my bandwidth. I cannot stop the program as it is system and i have no windows updates and have tried the commands "net stop bits" "net stop wuauserv" and "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth". the bits one says that it is already stopped, wuauserv says "windows updates stopped" but continues to drain bandwidth, and DISM one says Dism files could not be located. I have tried going into services and manually stopping the network draining services but it does not help it at all as the service host continues to use all of my bandwidth. also when I try to download from google it takes several hours for a small download such as 50mb. thank you for your help I have included a screenshot of the program, in the screenshot I show that I am up to date on my windows updates and I am downloading an update in google yet google gets significantly less bandwidth even during an install. slow internet in certain applications 8c6cff06-2478-459e-a162-9d785ba402d4?upload=true.png

:)

conner s, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

slow internet in certain applications

1. slow internet in certain applications - Similar Threads - slow internet certain

2. My internet only works for certain applications and websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet only works for certain applications and websites: My computer randomly started having trouble connecting to certain websites and applications, I restarted it in order to attempt to fix it, went ahead and reset my adapter settings, connected and disconnected my LAN cable and yet it doesn't work.Any help is appreciated...
  3. My internet only works for certain applications and websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet only works for certain applications and websites: My computer randomly started having trouble connecting to certain websites and applications, I restarted it in order to attempt to fix it, went ahead and reset my adapter settings, connected and disconnected my LAN cable and yet it doesn't work.Any help is appreciated...
  4. Slow internet to no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet to no internet.: So my laptop had started having slow internet compared to my other devices. So as usual, I go to Google to find help and I go to this thread on microsoft community:...
  5. Slow internet to no internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet to no internet.: So my laptop had started having slow internet compared to my other devices. So as usual, I go to Google to find help and I go to this thread on microsoft community:...
  6. Discoloration on certain applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discoloration on certain applications: When i use certain applications, such as Steam and Discord, there is a major shift of discoloration, giving everything a slight purple hue. This has started affecting my default applications like Windows Explorer, where images will be displayed normally, but when opened with...
  7. Discoloration on certain applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discoloration on certain applications: When i use certain applications, such as Steam and Discord, there is a major shift of discoloration, giving everything a slight purple hue. This has started affecting my default applications like Windows Explorer, where images will be displayed normally, but when opened with...
  8. Certain applications not launching

Certain applications not launching: I have had problems with various applications on my computer randomly stop working. It started a few months ago when a program called Overwolf randomly stopped launching, not even giving an error code. Later more apps started failing, including Logitech G hub, and bluestacks....
  9. Slow application

Slow application: Hi like my computer is soo slow on roblox player file Like very slow i don't know what to do Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-application/a20260a5-e76a-401c-ad77-86b59ab461e1
  10. Slow application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow application: Hi like my computer is soo slow on roblox player file Like very slow i don't know what to do Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-application/a20260a5-e76a-401c-ad77-86b59ab461e1