Windows 10: Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer

Discus and support Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Running Microsoft 10 on brand new computer. WIFI slowed to 10 where my other devices getting 80. How do I fix? This is crazy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amystyle10, May 10, 2019.

1. Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer

Running Microsoft 10 on brand new computer. WIFI slowed to 10 where my other devices getting 80. How do I fix? This is crazy

:)

amystyle10, May 10, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Remon Ont Win User
    Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, May 10, 2019
  4. Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer

Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer

1. Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer - Similar Threads - Slow internet microsoft

2. Computer and Internet slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer and Internet slow: Need HELPComputer is running Really slowI booted a new version of windows and now everything is sloweven the internetwhen googling it says i must cinnect to the inteneti had a ransom virus while back and that is why i have a new clean boot...
  3. Computer and Internet slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer and Internet slow: Need HELPComputer is running Really slowI booted a new version of windows and now everything is sloweven the internetwhen googling it says i must cinnect to the inteneti had a ransom virus while back and that is why i have a new clean boot...
  4. Computer and Internet slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Abysmally slow internet on Windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abysmally slow internet on Windows 10 computers: For the past couple weeks, the internet has been very slow when I use my work computer. I've called my ISP, undid some updates, and even got a new modem. Nothing is helping. Speeds that were over 100 Mbps weeks ago range from 5-25 Mbps when I am in my office. If I move the...
  6. Abysmally slow internet on Windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abysmally slow internet on Windows 10 computers: For the past couple weeks, the internet has been very slow when I use my work computer. I've called my ISP, undid some updates, and even got a new modem. Nothing is helping. Speeds that were over 100 Mbps weeks ago range from 5-25 Mbps when I am in my office. If I move the...
  7. Abysmally slow internet on Windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Slow internet on new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow internet on new laptop: I measured my internet connection on my phone and I got 35MB/s. On my laptop is 5x less with 7MB/s. I tried some tutorials on YouTube but they didn't work. The laptop is HP Omen 17 btw. I tried a network resest too but that didn't work. Also I noticed something weird; the...
  9. Slow internet and slow computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow internet and slow computer: Hey everyone. My internet and my computer have started being slow recently(especially my internet). I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. What can I do? Thanks. submitted by /u/anihamud444 [link] [comments]...
  10. slow internet on one computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow internet on one computer: Hello, i have slow connection on a windows 10 device (1,1 Mbps) and on my phone and other devices the internet speed on the same network is 20 Mbps. I have tried replacing wifi dongle, tried restarting the wifi router, but nothing seems to work. Sometimes my computer decides...