Windows 10: Slow Internet only on Computer. Windows 10.

Discus and support Slow Internet only on Computer. Windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the past few days, going into weeks now, my internet has been considerably slow. I have tested between the Computer and other devices and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TiagoFQ, May 23, 2021.

1. TiagoFQ Win User

Slow Internet only on Computer. Windows 10.

For the past few days, going into weeks now, my internet has been considerably slow. I have tested between the Computer and other devices and the internet speed is different between the two.Computer has currently 12MB/s of download speed and 0.6MB/s of upload speedOn my phone the speed is at least double of what Computer ha

:)

TiagoFQ, May 23, 2021

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 23, 2021
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, May 23, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, May 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Slow Internet only on Computer. Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Slow Internet Computer

2. Slow Internet only on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet only on PC: Hello,For the past few months, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue. Every time I'm in an online conference or playing online games, I have horrible ping/internet connection as if I'm experiencing packet-loss. Strangely enough, packet-loss testing websites yield no...
  3. Slow Internet only on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet only on PC: Hello,For the past few months, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue. Every time I'm in an online conference or playing online games, I have horrible ping/internet connection as if I'm experiencing packet-loss. Strangely enough, packet-loss testing websites yield no...
  4. Computer Internet slow ONLY on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Internet slow ONLY on my computer: Hi I recently posted a similar question only with the mouse pointer still moving while the computer hangs, not highlighting on icons. I did a clean install and it fixed the problem and the internet was fast again.I have 50mbps fiber, and I tested it on youtube and it worked...
  5. Computer Internet slow ONLY on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Internet slow ONLY on my computer: Hi I recently posted a similar question only with the mouse pointer still moving while the computer hangs, not highlighting on icons. I did a clean install and it fixed the problem and the internet was fast again.I have 50mbps fiber, and I tested it on youtube and it worked...
  6. Computer Internet slow ONLY on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Slow internet and slow computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow internet and slow computer: Hey everyone. My internet and my computer have started being slow recently(especially my internet). I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. What can I do? Thanks. submitted by /u/anihamud444 [link] [comments]...
  8. Slow internet speed on only on computer

Slow internet speed on only on computer: I have Spectrum 200mbps internet here in my office. We have 3 wired Dell desktops with Windows 10 and a wireless Night Hawk router. 2 of my wired desktops are at 225mbps and one is under 10mbps. Even my wireless cellphone is coming in at around 225mbps How can I speed up my...
  9. Slow Internet On PC Only

Slow Internet On PC Only: Hi! I've never posted here before, so please excuse any poor formatting. I have an internet plan with Rogers for Gigabit internet, and it works provably in every area of my house. All of my devices seem to pull hundreds of Mb/s, hindered only by the hardware inside them....
  10. Slow internet only on windows 10 computer

Slow internet only on windows 10 computer: I have three PCs running tp-link adapters which connect WIFI to our home router. The 2 windwos 7 computers get 28Mbps downloads and around 8 upload. The one PC that is Windows 10 gets 6 download and 7 upload. The pings for all machines are around 7. 1) the windows 10 PC is...