Windows 10: Slow Internet only on PC

Discus and support Slow Internet only on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,For the past few months, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue. Every time I'm in an online conference or playing online games, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Beast Logger, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Slow Internet only on PC

Hello,For the past few months, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue. Every time I'm in an online conference or playing online games, I have horrible ping/internet connection as if I'm experiencing packet-loss. Strangely enough, packet-loss testing websites yield no results that indicate that packet loss isn't the issue. I'm not having this issue on any other devices and I get 300+ MBPS on my PC. Whenever my mobile device and PC are in the same location, my mobile device will always yield a higher speed. I'm using a wireless connection with my network adapter being the Realtek 8821CE. My

:)

Beast Logger, Mar 20, 2023

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Slow Internet only on PC.

Hi,

There are a lot of things that affects the speed and performance of your device. Your PC may become very slow when infected by virus and malware or when device's memory space is almost full. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Which Windows version are you using? Type winver in the search bar and press
      Enter to find out.
    • Is your device still slow even if it's disconnected from the internet?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What have yo done so far to to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the methods recommended by Prabhavathi Patil in this
    thread to boost your device's performance.

Kindly update this thread with the results.

Rey Bel1, Mar 20, 2023
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Slow Internet only on PC

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Slow Internet only on PC

1. Slow Internet only on PC - Similar Threads - Slow Internet

2. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  3. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  4. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  6. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  7. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

8. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...: All posted solutions do not fix the problem. Fix and reboot still required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-to-reset-winsock-on-each-boot-up-otherwise/81b3efdf-209a-4df4-9454-3359e752ac2d
  9. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...

Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...: All posted solutions do not fix the problem. Fix and reboot still required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-to-reset-winsock-on-each-boot-up-otherwise/81b3efdf-209a-4df4-9454-3359e752ac2d
  10. Having to reset Winsock on each boot up. Otherwise Internet slow. All posted solutions do...