Windows 10: slow internet since November 2018 window updates

Discus and support slow internet since November 2018 window updates in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am experiencing very slow internet since the October and November 2018 windows updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElmaMary, Nov 24, 2018.

1. ElmaMary Win User

slow internet since November 2018 window updates

I am experiencing very slow internet since the October and November 2018 windows updates

:)

ElmaMary, Nov 24, 2018

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Slow laptop due to nov. 13 2018 update

My laptop slowed down by a lot after the november 13 2018 update. I already reseted it. It's still very slow how do I fix this? Thanks in advance

Roughsteel, Nov 24, 2018
  4. slow internet since November 2018 window updates

Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for November 2018

Release Notes
    November 2018 Security Updates
    Release Date: November 13, 2018

The November security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• [*]Internet Explorer
      [*]Microsoft Edge
      [*]Microsoft Windows
      [*]Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
      [*]ChakraCore
      [*].NET Core
      [*]Skype for Business
      [*]Azure App Service on Azure Stack
      [*]Team Foundation Server
      [*]Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) version 8
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• [*]A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in

ADV990001
      . This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
      [*]Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the

Microsoft Update Catalog
      [*]Starting in March 2017, a delta package will be available on the Microsoft Update Catalog for Windows 10 version 1607 and newer. This delta package contains just the delta changes between the previous month and the current release.
      [*]Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
      [*]For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
      [*]In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

{{windowTitle}}

NICK ADSL UK, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

slow internet since November 2018 window updates

1. slow internet since November 2018 window updates - Similar Threads - slow internet since

2. Problems since November 27th update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems since November 27th update: I can no longer access files in OneDrive in Word. It says I am not the administrator which I have been forever. How can I rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-since-november-27th-update/7bae6f8c-2a64-4837-b780-dc344b2ac0ff
  3. Office Online Server November 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Office Online Server November 2018 Update: The Office Online team is pleased to release our latest update to Office Online Server (OOS). OOS empowers organizations to view, edit, and create documents in the browser with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote from their own datacenter. Please verify that you have the...
  4. Issues since update on November 21, 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues since update on November 21, 2018: Ever since the November 21, 2018 update my computer has been laggy, freezes up for 30 seconds or longer, closes windows/games and reopens them with a black screen but sound can still be heard....
  5. November 2018 update

November 2018 update: Last week I updated my windows 10 for the latest updates, then when I turned on my laptop after the update the things I use such as browsers would not open but when I looked in the task manager they were showing as being open, but not displayed. Then the task bar was frozen...
  6. November 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out Today - November 14

in Windows 10 News
    November 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out Today - November 14: [ATTACH] Following an info-rich X018 event with a ton of announcements, we’re releasing some new Xbox One features that start rolling out today. The November 2018 Xbox Update adds new ways to play some of your favorite games with mouse and keyboard support, more console...
  7. windows 10 November 2 2018 update

windows 10 November 2 2018 update: ok downloaded the most recent update for November and didn't use the computer for a few days, when I got back on , I discovered that I couldn't get on line, could not access the internet even though I was supposedly connected. I got a do not recognize DNS server cannot...
  8. the last update windows 10 november 13th 2018 is a shit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the last update windows 10 november 13th 2018 is a shit: mouse auto click...please fix this shit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-last-update-windows-10-november-13th-2018-is-a/e4d2c494-d36d-4bfa-9c49-c0a1aa9496e6
  9. November 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    November 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in November 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update,...
  10. Windows Server 2016 Express updates enabled for November 2018 update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2016 Express updates enabled for November 2018 update: Starting with the November 13, 2018 Update Tuesday, Windows will again publish Express updates for Windows Server 2016. Express updates for Windows Server 2016 stopped in mid-2017 after a significant issue was found that kept the updates from installing correctly. While the...