Windows 10: Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809

Discus and support Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Community, I am getting a very slow speed internet after updating to 1809. I raised the issue Microsoft but have heard from them, it's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HARSHITGOEL07, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809

Dear Community,

I am getting a very slow speed internet after updating to 1809.

I raised the issue Microsoft but have heard from them, it's been more than 45 days.

I am on 100 Mbps plan, I am getting the speed on my mobile phone but on my laptop, I am getting max download speed of 5 Mbps and upload around 30 Mbps.

I have tried updating the driver but it says I am on latest version.

Please, help.

Best,

H

:)

HARSHITGOEL07, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809

Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809

1. Slow Internet Speed on Windows 10 1809 - Similar Threads - Slow Internet Speed

2. Slow Internet Speed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speed in Windows 10: Hello there,I have purchased Lenovo V15 ADA but somedays ago for some reasons my harddisk was damaged and I have to replace it with nvme ssd but the problem comes there, berofe my laptop was damaged my internet speed was working properly at full speed, I have a broadband...
  3. Slow Internet Speed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Speed in Windows 10: Hello there,I have purchased Lenovo V15 ADA but somedays ago for some reasons my harddisk was damaged and I have to replace it with nvme ssd but the problem comes there, berofe my laptop was damaged my internet speed was working properly at full speed, I have a broadband...
  4. Slow Internet Speed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow Internet Speed

Slow Internet Speed: Hello, I've been having problems with my internet on Windows 10.Usually my Download MB per second is 12 MB to 32 MB fast, but since I got a new windows after my old was broken, my internet has been acting weird, it takes literally 10 minutes for me to just download a 10 MB...
  6. Slow Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speed: Hello, I've been having problems with my internet on Windows 10.Usually my Download MB per second is 12 MB to 32 MB fast, but since I got a new windows after my old was broken, my internet has been acting weird, it takes literally 10 minutes for me to just download a 10 MB...
  7. Slow Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. slowed internet speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slowed internet speed: [ATTACH] ILitt(Customer)asked a question. Tuesday, April 9, 2019 5:54 AM I have a 300MB internet connection. It ran fine for several months and then the speed dropped to 89MB. I have had a tech service guy here and Spectrum. Both tell me my router and modem are...
  9. Slow Internet Speeds after Windows Update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow Internet Speeds after Windows Update 1809: Be advised your internet download speed as tested at speedtest.net or fast.com may drop to around 5Mbps after Windows update 1809 is applied. Your upload speed will remain unaffected. The fix is to update your network card/chip drivers. This problem should have been...
  10. Slow speed of internet

Slow speed of internet: Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-speed-of-internet/e2ad41f0-f2f1-4bc8-b564-75963e4c272a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 network speed slow esxi 6.5

2. windows version 1903 slower internet speeds

3. windows 10 1809 slow upload speed

4. WIndows 10 1809 network shares very slow,
  5. windows 10 1809 slow download speed,
  6. windows 10 PC recently getting slow internet speeds both wifi and ethernet,
  7. slow intenret connection on windows10 1809,
  8. windows 10 1809 very slow explorer,
  9. Windows 10 1809 slow,
  10. windows 10 1809 slow internet,
  11. internet speed slow after windows 10 1809,
  12. windows 10 1809 chrome slow internet,
  13. iperf3 windows 10 1809 reports slow download,
  14. pc has slowed down since loading windows 1809,
  15. slow internet after installing windows 1809