Windows 10: Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only

Discus and support Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Bell Fibe internet that provides 1,000Mbit download and 750Mbit upload. I have a Desktop and a Laptop. The wired connection is Modem/Router ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ColdPixel, Oct 20, 2021.

1. ColdPixel Win User

Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only

I have Bell Fibe internet that provides 1,000Mbit download and 750Mbit upload. I have a Desktop and a Laptop. The wired connection is Modem/Router -> Cat6 Cable -> Switch -> Cat5e Cable -> Wall Jack -> Cat5e Cable -> Computer.Connected to my Laptop, I get full speeds. About 950mBit down and 800 Mbit up. Connected to my Desktop, I get full download and slow upload. About 950 Mbit down and 132mBit up. My desktop has 2 network interface cards. One integrated with the motherboard and a separate PCIE one. Both cards return the exact same speeds. This suggests to me the th

:)

ColdPixel, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Lexes Win User
    Slow upload speed on Ethernet Wired Connection.

I recently just reformatted my pc due to freezing problems. While that may have fixed it a new problem came around.

After reinstalling most of the drivers and essentials I went to check my internet speeds.

My current package deal is 30mpbs down and 10 mpbs up but my actual speeds right now is 30mbps down and
    0.9 mbps up.

The device driver for the Ethernet connection is called : Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219V

I have tried several things so far:

• Turning off and on the router.
    • Resetting the router to factory default
    • Checking the if the Ethernet cable is faulty by plugging it into a different PC only to discover my upload speed was back to 10mbps on that other PC
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the ethernet driver
    • Downloading the latest driver from Intel
    • Turning off Windows Firewall (My only Anti-Virus atm)
    • Found a forum stating I should disable "Large Send Offload V1" located in the Advanced tab of the device and enable the V2 but I only have V2 so I did not do anything.
    • I have doubts its a virus as the only thing I downloaded besides windows updates is chrome.
    So right now I am at a loss of what I should do to fix this. Since I learned that on my other PC I can get 10mbps upload but only on this particular one does not, I know there is something in the PC that is limiting the upload speed. I just do not know what
    is causing it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lexes, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only

internet speed slows down

Hi Barry,

Having an outdated Ethernet card driver, faulty Ethernet cable, and outdated modem firmware are a few factors that affect the internet speed. If you have a spare Ethernet cable, then I suggest replacing the one you're using to determine if its the cable
    that's causing your internet speed to slow down.

You may also update the driver of your Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet card. If the issue is triggered by having an outdated driver, then you can have Windows to search automatically for updated driver software to help fix and address the problem. Kindly check
    out Update drivers in Windows 10 and follow the steps provided in updating the drivers.

If the above steps won't help, then I recommend that you get in touch with the WOW support team to check the modem. Since they're your Internet Service Provider, then they are the appropriate support to look into the modem and perform necessary updates or
    troubleshooting on the device.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only

1. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only - Similar Threads - Slow Internet Upload

2. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only // Velocidad de subida a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only // Velocidad de subida a...: La velocidad de subida de mi portátil MSI GP62M 7RD Leopard era extremadamente lenta, mientras que la subida era la correcta 300Mb/seg la de bajada no llegaba a 1Mb/seg. Estaba claro que debía ser un problema de Software y no de Hardware, era imposible que la tarjeta de red...
  3. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only // Velocidad de subida a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only // Velocidad de subida a...: La velocidad de subida de mi portátil MSI GP62M 7RD Leopard era extremadamente lenta, mientras que la subida era la correcta 300Mb/seg la de bajada no llegaba a 1Mb/seg. Estaba claro que debía ser un problema de Software y no de Hardware, era imposible que la tarjeta de red...
  4. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only // Velocidad de subida a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow upload speed over WiFi

Slow upload speed over WiFi: I have just had my internet upgraded to full fibre and get 500Mbps upload & download.I have multiple devices on the WiFi network and they all get at least 200Mbps upload and download, all except my desktop PC which gets 500Mbps Download but only 4Mbps Upload.I have used my...
  6. Internet UPLOAD speed is very slow on One Windows Computer only with wired connection to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet UPLOAD speed is very slow on One Windows Computer only with wired connection to...: Internet Upload Slow on One Computer but Fast on Another Windows 1164-bit operating system, x64-based processor48.0 GB RAMIntelR CoreTM i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHzAT&T technician came as well. Tested everything. Problem is in NIC card...
  7. Internet UPLOAD speed is very slow on One Windows Computer only with wired connection to...

Internet UPLOAD speed is very slow on One Windows Computer only with wired connection to...: Internet Upload Slow on One Computer but Fast on Another Windows 1164-bit operating system, x64-based processor48.0 GB RAMIntelR CoreTM i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHzAT&T technician came as well. Tested everything. Problem is in NIC card...
  8. Very slow upload speeds with ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow upload speeds with ethernet: My download speeds are through the roof at over 800mb/s but my upload speed is sitting at a pathetic 0.3-1mb/sI've tried disabling LSO, updating drivers, deleting the device and switching cords and ports. My brothers PC is working perfectly fine with the same downlopad speed...
  9. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only

Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only: I have Bell Fibe internet that provides 1,000Mbit download and 750Mbit upload. I have a Desktop and a Laptop. The wired connection is Modem/Router -> Cat6 Cable -> Switch -> Cat5e Cable -> Wall Jack -> Cat5e Cable -> Computer.Connected to my Laptop, I get full speeds. About...
  10. Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet Upload Speed over Ethernet on One Computer Only: I have Bell Fibe internet that provides 1,000Mbit download and 750Mbit upload. I have a Desktop and a Laptop. The wired connection is Modem/Router -> Cat6 Cable -> Switch -> Cat5e Cable -> Wall Jack -> Cat5e Cable -> Computer.Connected to my Laptop, I get full speeds. About...